Ranking
Alpha, the manga was better. And yeah, it was trash but surprisingly enjoyable...

Of course it's not fully released yet, but I ended up dropping the anime mid season.
Last edited by Tuna; Apr 17, 2019 at 04:00 AM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
I'm rewatching Re:Zero because my girlfriend wanted to see it. I'm glad im rewatching it. its a great series.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Alpha, the manga was better. And yeah, it was trash but surprisingly enjoyable...

Of course it's not fully released yet, but I ended up dropping the anime mid season.

ye i've seen alot of people saying the manga is better, will probably check it out when i finish the anime.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
days since someone actually said "the anime is better than the manga": 0 and it's a record.

God Air Gear OVAs cracked my heart, i wish it had a season 2.

Tuna: watch RobiHachi and Lupin V kisama!!
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Originally Posted by yuki View Post
Tuna: watch RobiHachi and Lupin V kisama!!

Maybe... Gonna try Mix, for obvious reasons.

Not sure what else I should watch from this season... most of it looks meh.

This year's movie lineup looks decent actually.
Last edited by Tuna; Apr 17, 2019 at 04:50 PM.
don't limit yourself to this season only, there are plenty of good shows out there and some terrible that they are enjoyable.

pretty sure there are some classics you haven't watched/read.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
The nice thing about liming myself to seasonal shows is that I can't binge an entire show in one sitting.

I'm looking forward for the Seishun Buta Yarou wa Yumemiru Shoujo no Yume wo Minai Movie. Although I'm not sure if I'd have preferred a 2nd season.
Originally Posted by Lisa View Post
Gonna finally watch Cory in the house

A couple friends of mine got some black pink tickets and are seeing them in Chicago or something. It's either just happened or soon to happen.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."