Toribash
Originally Posted by Wesmrocks View Post
What is your least favorite aspect of the community?

Imo:
What really gets me is some certain attributes that certain categories of users here have.
People now days are super impatient as is proven in #support each day.
People also have a tendency to simply demand information immediately* and so don't bother to search for their question but instead run straight to #support. Googling would probably be faster so I don't know what's up with the thought process there.
*Google also provides almost instantaneous information so again, no idea what's running through people's minds.
I've noticed these certain characteristics mostly in new users and I blame that on what I call the '12 year old stage'
So the thing I'd call my least favorite aspect would probably be the age bracket. If we could magically change the major age group to, say, 15-20 that'd be infinitely better than 10-14.
So I'm guessing a large part of it has to do with maturity? I'm actually twelve years old myself, but people don't assume that I am without me telling them, since I don't really act my age. I have had several people assume hat I am 14-16 years old. If you could wipe my age group, keep me c;
I hate the part of community that claims to act mature for their age.

Even more those that then proceed quote an age group just as immature for comparison.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
What do you think is funny?

Standup comedy type stuff is great. There's an Australian comedy group, The Chaser. They're pretty funny. Satire can be good. Irony can be good. Sarcasm, if used correctly and in the correct quantity can even be amusing.
Oh, and people who still believe stuff from 2012's April fool prank. Hilarious.

Originally Posted by Yoyomagg View Post
How do I make background posts and what size does it have to be?

To get a background picture on your posts you need to have VIP.
I can't remember off the top of my head how big the background is however. I remember that if you made a long post the background just tiles downwards. Not sure about really wide posts or anything. Someone else here might know more.
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
I thought you are emotionless , some one who doesn't have a hart DD:

Laughing doesn't always result from emotion, or having a... "hart".

Originally Posted by Ele View Post
What do you think is funny?

I completely agree with solax, standup comedy is one of my favorite things to watch when I'm looking for a good laugh. I'm a big fan of Lee Evans, he's a pretty unique comedian who does a tour every 3 years. That bastard knows how to make people laugh.
Last edited by EJM; Jan 4, 2013 at 02:53 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Laughing doesn't always result from emotion, or having a... "hart".

I completely agree with solax, standup comedy is one of my favorite things to watch when I'm looking for a good laugh. I'm a big fan of Lee Evans, he's a pretty unique comedian who does a tour every 3 years. That bastard knows how to make people laugh.

Lee Evans. I haven't heard of him as I mainly watch Aussie comedians but I'll look him up. Does he have a show or set that you would particularly recommend?