Toribash
Alright, your application checks out. Invited. Welcome aboard.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
*Name:Andrew
*GMT: GMT-5
*Bio:My Name Is Andrew, I Love MLP.
Im in the 8th Grade, I play Football and Wrestle.
Im a 10th Dan In Toribash, Im very Forum Active and will check in everyday.
*Reason for Joining: Im really just looking for a clan with other MLP Lovers.
*Favorite Pony: Snips ^.^

Friendship is magic.
Last edited by doodledoo; Feb 5, 2014 at 12:14 AM.
Guess Who's Back?
Ew... you like Snips? Lol, hi doodle. You forgot something in your app. Fix it and I will accept you. c:
Alright. Everything seems fine now. c: Inviting... in about 20 seconds.
*Name: Irl name wouter, ingame zwouter.

*GMT: GMT+1 (The Netherlands)

*Bio: (This better be long! I want to know all about who we're getting.) So Im zwouter, im 14 years old and live in the netherlands. Im a 4th dan black belt with toribash. I play the game for 5months now and I really like it. Im almost everyday online but I have a bad laptop what makes me lagg alot, that sometimes makes me rage. But Ive been in other clans before and in the clans and just in general I dont here people saying im anoying or anything so I think Im a nice guy. In the time I play I always try to get more experience. I leaded a clan for a month or something and then it died. So I think I can help with the most things if anybody has a problem with clan things. My main mod is abd but I enjoy playing mods like wushu, mushu and shit. Hope you know me a bit now.

*Reason for Joining: Untill now I've only been in unofficial clans and I want to be in an official ones, but I love all the starting clans to. Thats why I chose this clan, it is starting and "new" but its also official already. Another very important reason is that my litle pony just awesome is.

*Favorite Pony: Rainbow Dash ofcours.

Friendship is magic.
Last edited by zwouter; Feb 6, 2014 at 03:07 PM.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Seems legit. If you can - pls get skype or at least any another IM.
^ω^ Kotyatki ║ OŁƉɅ ║ Ultimatum in my heart ║ ɅWSUM 8+ years ║ NɅƦKѠTIKI!
For some reason I can't find the [MyLittle] Skype group. :/ I must be going crazy. Also, zwouter, despite being invited already, for future reference please read the directions more carefully next time. c: You missed something.
*Name:Hugo
*GMT:23:00
*Bio:I Am a Normal Person ,My Best Food Is Strogonoff , I Like Spar and Abd My Favorite Pony is Rainbowdash And i am Loyal.
*Reason for Joining:Because [MyLittle] Is a Awesome Clan and i Like Pony's And i will be Loyal Than Anyone in The clan.

Thanks And I Will Be Waiting !
-----
I Forgot one Thing i'm a Alt But i am Much Good .
Last edited by Swith; Feb 7, 2014 at 08:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump