ES Recruitment Drive
You forgot something, and also as the app said because you got rid of it
Bio: (This better be long! I want to know all about who we're getting.)

so if you could maybe just add little more and add the thing you are forgetting *hint read the instructions better hint*. I will then vote on you.

So at the moment I'm undecided.

Also what is your main account name if you're an alt.
[AC] Assassin
*Name: Nickname is TopHats, IRL is Shayde.

*GMT: Central

*Bio: (This better be long! I want to know all about who we're getting.)
Besides my name and age, I live in Wisconsin. I joined Toribash in 2010, I think. I never got into it until October of last year, which is why I made a new account. Grammar is a big deal to me as well, and I take advanced classes in, um, everything at school. I may be younger than some of you, but that doesn't mean I am reckless and misinformed. I just recently left LUX, not for problems with the clan but because I felt I needed to experience more of the community. I don't hop clans, and this will be my second serious clan. The rest were either really dumb decisions or small clans that died very quickly. I look forward to enjoying my time on the forum and ingame with you all, and I would also just like to say that Twilight is awesome.

*Reason for Joining: Community is the main reason I join a clan, wars and ranking is a side objective. Same goes here.

-Spike is better than any pony, sorry.

"Friendship Is Magic" (Mainly)
Last edited by TopHats; Feb 7, 2014 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Forgot secret question (@_@)
If you head over to my house, you'll be (Mg,Fe)7Si8O22(OH)2
Originally Posted by TopHats View Post
*Name: Nickname is TopHats, IRL is Shayde.

*GMT: Central

*Bio: (This better be long! I want to know all about who we're getting.)
Besides my name and age, I live in Wisconsin. I joined Toribash in 2010, I think. I never got into it until October of last year, which is why I made a new account. Grammar is a big deal to me as well, and I take advanced classes in, um, everything at school. I may be younger than some of you, but that doesn't mean I am reckless and misinformed. I just recently left LUX, not for problems with the clan but because I felt I needed to experience more of the community. I don't hop clans, and this will be my second serious clan. The rest were either really dumb decisions or small clans that died very quickly. I look forward to enjoying my time on the forum and ingame with you all, and I would also just like to say that Twilight is awesome.

*Reason for Joining: Community is the main reason I join a clan, wars and ranking is a side objective. Same goes here.

-Spike is better than any pony, sorry.

"Friendship Is Magic" (Mainly)

Looks pretty solid to me, I'll give it a solid yis as well.
Show some Love.
I hav given hi my okay already. I will invite ASAP unless someone else can do it. Everyone should be able to invite people. I changed the rank permissions. Im in my iPhone so i cant invite right ow.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Awesome, thank you so much DJ.
Just made my life so much easier.
Dont forget about swith people. He gots a no from me, doesnt really matter that hes an alt or that he is good. He didnt even work on that app, all short most simple possible answers. And some bad grammar, thats something twilight doesnt like very much.
Last edited by zwouter; Feb 8, 2014 at 01:13 AM.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Swith View Post
*Name:Hugo
*GMT:23:00
*Bio:I Am a Normal Person ,My Best Food Is Strogonoff , I Like Spar and Abd My Favorite Pony is Rainbowdash And i am Loyal.
*Reason for Joining:Because [MyLittle] Is a Awesome Clan and i Like Pony's And i will be Loyal Than Anyone in The clan.

Thanks And I Will Be Waiting !
-----
I Forgot one Thing i'm a Alt But i am Much Good .

Oh... I didn't even see this app. Fail. Anyway, he didn't read the directions carefully enough because his app is lacking something. Fix it and be re-evaluated but you are denied as of right now.