Ranking
so this bot is still banned?
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

yes it seems to be. at least mine wont connect.
as far as special things for those of us whom have paid. I like that your old bot would respond to certain phrases. is there any way to incorporate this feature?
well i dont know why the bot was re banned anyway because the 2nd time round there was nothing wrong with it if you downloaded thr slower net version.
hampa proberly banned it cos it sends the info 2 fast on the faster 1.
so blam u might wana keep coding using the slower less bandwidth taking one
Thats what my new release does :P

Anyway I still need to ask hampa just to confirm what it is that got it banned before new release.
:D
well if its not unbanned by the time i get back from my holiday im gonan cry XD
Last edited by Demonkiller; Aug 12, 2008 at 12:48 PM.
i dont get this.....u can make servers willy-nihly or do we have to pay u tc to get the password so we can do it, or pay u real cash?
i confoozed.....
Rawrawrawr, Ima Psy >:U
Shop | Replays
Originally Posted by psyfon View Post
i dont get this.....u can make servers willy-nihly or do we have to pay u tc to get the password so we can do it, or pay u real cash?
i confoozed.....

This is just a bot that will keep you server up, and make you server admin everytime you reconnect to the server.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
Originally Posted by Brubert View Post
This is just a bot that will keep you server up, and make you server admin everytime you reconnect to the server.

and auto-kick (basically ban) unwanted people
:D
Ok blam this is taking the piss seriosly.
Either release a new version of give me a refund because so far within 2 weeks no one else including your self has posted.
im not a rich person i bought this bot to use not to give you free items and end up with nothing so either refund me or just release a new one.
Last edited by Demonkiller; Aug 30, 2008 at 08:56 PM.