Toribash
Original Post
"Hitting the mirror"
This is just a little something interesting.
It applies to both of them, so hit C for Tori beforehand.

Extend pecs
Contract knees
Hit P

Feel free to upgrade with "mirror hits," or moves that, when used on both sides, have the EXACT SAME EFFECT on Tori and Uke.
Re: "Hitting the mirror"
Yes... I have noticed that some moves aren't entirely fair... with Tori they work fine... with Uke... nada...

P.S. Modify works just fine...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Modify does work fine, but it was an alert. And it was noticed.

*MOVED*

P.S. You should try some on Jousting... XD
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Looks like that's one that does go exactly the same... but also, try just contracting your pec and raising that shoulder, space x2, and lowering your shoulder... on your left side it dismembers when the threshold is 99 and on the right side it's 100...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by suomynona
Looks like that's one that does go exactly the same... but also, try just contracting your pec and raising that shoulder, space x2, and lowering your shoulder... on your left side it dismembers when the threshold is 99 and on the right side it's 100...

Errr... I only have the demo...
This is an intresting move that is simple and cool however would never happen in multiplayer.

Difficulty- 1/10 (Low is good)

Single PLayer 83/100

Multiplayer 4/100
Originally Posted by Jumpah
You stole my blood sharer!Think off something your own!

Hell are you talking about?!

Originally Posted by Trooper5445
This is an intresting move that is simple and cool however would never happen in multiplayer.

Difficulty- 1/10 (Low is good)

Single PLayer 83/100

Multiplayer 4/100

I know. I've... tried. And failed miserably.