Toribash
this replay is sick af

movement was amazing. Nice spins and stuff. Kinda slow but still nice

split and decap went really well into eachother, like a chain reaction of some sort or something like that

I could try to get the pecs if u want

Edit: didn't see this version lol

I definitely like this version more, although its kinda messy tbh the destruction makes up for it
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thank you for the Cnc. Does anyone want to recommend a type of replay i should do next?
S I L I C O N E F E E T
Uh...
Attached Files
The moon lies beyond.rpl (444.8 KB, 49 views)
Last edited by Greed; Aug 19, 2016 at 04:29 AM.
S I L I C O N E F E E T
yo
ur fucking crazy actually
everything until frame 825 was pretty much perfect
really great movement, although extending your right knee at 910 did pretty much nothing (this isn't a bad thing) it just looked really nice
the flow in the spin where you landed on your left arm to perform the sweep was pretty much perfect and the double knee was really nice
punch was a really quick nice followup too

i don't really have a problem with the grab or the split, it's not amazing or anything but it gets you a quick followup for another dm and looks aight

i'm not really a fan of the way you went into the last kick, the counter rotation kinda took away from the replay for me i guess, everything before the actual last hit looked really awkward but it by no means ruined it, since you did it kinda quickly and the resulting boom was pretty explosive and neat

fuck happened at the end haha

nice little pec skeet too, i aint miss dat bih

yeah this was really nice i enjoyed it a lot, good job mango
baha
I didn't see those replies before i went inactive suddenly. Thank you.

I tried making a replay after my little break. Here you go.
Attached Files
!Greed - Nova.rpl (328.9 KB, 31 views)
Last edited by Greed; Oct 15, 2016 at 09:36 AM.
S I L I C O N E F E E T