Ranking
I'm llamando the ciber police.
Moxs is gilipollas and merece go para the carcel.
Last edited by TananPro; Mar 20, 2016 at 03:55 PM.
Keep walking
Heylo can I pleese join Clen I think u r a gud clen and I reely like everyone plese let me in
I waaas in the clan called Kappa and it was cool and I here that this clan has become also
Kappa so pleds let me in pl3ase. I cant find the recrutiment thred sorry. Thnaks u please.
Guys, since everyone knows your clan is focused on replay making and so...Im hoping theres no problem that I told a guy in Begginer Sanctuary to ask you guys about tricking and related stuff. Hope there's no problem with it, cheers.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by spcr View Post
Guys, since everyone knows your clan is focused on replay making and so...Im hoping theres no problem that I told a guy in Begginer Sanctuary to ask you guys about tricking and related stuff. Hope there's no problem with it, cheers.

You monster!!!!!!!!!!

Nah that's fine. Thanks for saying something about it though, I guess??
basically a beyblade that can jump.
tricking thread
Originally Posted by spcr View Post

Ok lads, looks Clen is gonna have a visitor.

I expect as many positive vibes as possible to come their way when they refer to us. They must be received as a god.

(yeah that's fine)
clen app :

memes memes and even more memes also with a hint of memes

Pls except me I am gr8 m3m3r as u can s33

Channel - ok