Toribash
Re: Most dismembers with one hit
it shouldnt count cuz the rules say WITH ONE LIMB!
Originally Posted by mastercon12
Rules: Must be with only one limb, no mods, and MUST be 100 dismember threshold! Only uke's dismembers will be counted.

that was 3 limbs!
Hey, i had an idea to make this even more challenging. How about we make it to where you can't use a symmetrical start? I mean, that just makes it too easy. 1. since there is 2 attacks at the same rate, that =2x the power. 2. Since there are 2 body parts attacking, that gives you just as much chance of breaking something on the other, so you can easily get twice as many dismembers if it's done right. So, any thoughts about this?

There's my signature now when do I get this free boat armed with plasma launchers you mentioned?
no. 1. only uke's dismembers count, so double dismember wouldn't matter. 2. symmetrical start is just a stupid idea for anyone to do, since it would be harder unless you bodyslam uke and he completely breaks, but that would be more then one limb, and that would be a record for elsewhere (amazing as it would be).
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.
What's the record on this right now?

I ask because the replays are all missing.
Last edited by Dafe; Jun 19, 2007 at 07:34 PM.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
I think this is a record. Feel free to duplicate it in Enikesha.

...also, sorry for bumping, but I think it would be allowed, since I'm posting a new record, possibly.
Attached Files
Record Kick.rpl (31.2 KB, 31 views)
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
I had this one done back when I posted that question asking what the record was. But nobody ever answered.
Attached Files
torsoExplodeKick.rpl (44.6 KB, 33 views)