Ranking
Original Post
Fastest double split
A double split is splitting both yourself and uke in the least frames possible. Must include contact, meaning self-damage must be off.

Below is the move done in 40 frames using only two moves.
Last edited by MahaTmA; Aug 16, 2007 at 01:06 PM.
Creator of Aikido and Wushu
Most likely candidate to rediscover Toribash every 3 years.
From IRC:
<|MahaTmA|> http://www.toribash.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9825
<ManBreakfast> lol |MahaTmA|... astounding
<ManBreakfast> that's a record people are going to cry over
<|MahaTmA|>
<|MahaTmA|> I just want dafe to use his magic

If this was referring to my record breaking magic, here's 16 frames.

If this was referring to my other magic, I'm sorry Mahatma, but that's only for my girlfriend.

Edit: Here's 14
Edit: 13
Attached Files
16DoubleSplit.rpl (20.8 KB, 35 views)
14DoubleSplit.rpl (28.6 KB, 23 views)
13DoubleSplit.rpl (26.0 KB, 76 views)
Last edited by Dafe; Jun 20, 2007 at 12:56 AM.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
Originally Posted by Dafe View Post
If this was referring to my other magic, I'm sorry Mahatma, but that's only for my girlfriend.

Another one for the books, eh?
Creator of Aikido and Wushu
Most likely candidate to rediscover Toribash every 3 years.
Yeah. If this, and my two styles of self disqualification get added to the book, and the existing records that I've beaten get updated, that puts me at 12/23 records.

Greater than 50%. Pretty gross. I don't get why the community is letting me do this.
How many people do you think have the patience to just sit there and make a replay that beats the record? That takes time. :/
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
Yeah, not everyone is willing to devote so much time and effort so they can say "HAHAHAHAPEANUTSHAHAHA I SCHOOLED YOU IN A VIDEOGAME!!!!!"

Of course, Dafe probably snaps his fingers and waves a wand and the replay makes itself. Though not everyone can do that...

EDIT: Record has been broken
Last edited by B-rad; Apr 13, 2008 at 03:38 AM.
B-Rad, you forgot the obligatory "HAHAHAHAPEANUTSHAHAHA I SCHOOLED YOU IN A VIDEOGAME!!!!!"

It's good that you're not letting Dafe get all the records. ;)
Originally Posted by Clbck View Post
B-Rad, you forgot the obligatory "HAHAHAHAPEANUTSHAHAHA I SCHOOLED YOU IN A VIDEOGAME!!!!!"

It's good that you're not letting Dafe get all the records. ;)

Ahh right. Ahem,

Hey Dafe: HAHAHAHAPEANUTSHAHAHA I SCHOOLED YOU IN A VIDEOGAME!!!!!

I mean, look I have an 11 frame double split 2 posts up
Some of the records that I have are my best shots. This wasn't one of them. Recently, I've just been beating stuff as like a checklist to try to rally more people to push limits.

I left the door open on this one, and I knew it before anyone said or posted anything (actually I was hoping someone would do 12, so I could do 11 later. Not sure ten is doable). No one's been schooled here.

Incidentally, taunting me when I have three times as many records as you do is a little weak.
It was a joke... and this is just a game. And you have more like 4 times as many records as I do, so believe me I know ;).
Last edited by B-rad; Jun 21, 2007 at 04:53 PM.