Toribash
wel, you might be able to make it but it would stay the same speed (look at blendermod)
Or you could make sequetially faster moving objects like on blender, but farther away, that hit it after a while, but eventually you would get into an extreamly large scale, so there would only be like...3 speeds.
Ok about mine. Find the hangman mod and look at it. But i was my version to hold his arms not his neck so like 2 dangly loob things either side with tori or ukes arms in then a table with instab stuff on it for tori or uke to throw at uke or tori. If anyone can explain it better please do
don't know if this exists or has been suggested...

WARNING: Not to scale, horrible MSPaint skills pic ahead!...

Basically a stepping stones mod where you have to make your way across the stepping stones to fight and if you fall you get DQ'd.
<3 Toribash!
hockey mod
Regular tori and uke but uke is infromt of a gold with a big golie stick arm and tori has a hockey stick arm and there is a black square as the puck
Back from le-dead
Originally Posted by GenX000 View Post
don't know if this exists or has been suggested...

WARNING: Not to scale, horrible MSPaint skills pic ahead!...

Basically a stepping stones mod where you have to make your way across the stepping stones to fight and if you fall you get DQ'd.

thatone's easy! lol
13 objects so its possible
but its not my thread so ill just leave now... cya
I want Crazylars_truckdismount but with friction so my body parts wont fly forever. Cant make cylinders with flat ends >.> only with rounded ends. But we can make giant rectangular prisms!
i'm back..and with 3.3 it should be funnier and cooler to mod.. when i just learn to handle it... i don't mean to blush up some life in this post but i do... get on with suggestions...and if i cant handle it..i'll give the mission to better modders or so.

and Brain112..should have told ya before... you can have GenX's mission if you want... XD