no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

hey,

time for another tourney:

when: this sunday, 5.10. at 3 pm utc +2

http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zone/germany/berlin

what: no duels, no knockout , the one with the most wins after a specific time wins.mods will be wushu3,boxshu,lenshu3ng with more frames.
Also i want use a "healthbar". The rules are:
1. the first player who scores 60 k(or more) points on an opponent wins.
2.the player who received 60 k points has to do relaxall and immediatly space the following turn(s)
3.If both players receive 60 k simultaneously(in the same turn) both have to do relaxall and space.(If it is not clear who reached 60 k first i will go through the replays after the tourney in slomo to determine the winner)
4.If no player received 60k points after the matchframes have run out the match will be counted as a draw.(it also means you are equally good or u equally suck^^)

prices:

#1: 15k
#2:10k

As always, if u are a friend of fl0w and read this AND can play along with these rules feel free to join us.
Last edited by Kane; Oct 3, 2014 at 04:19 PM.
Nice nice nice ! my tournament health-bar(ish) idea in application !

I can't be here this sunday tho, my oldest sister's wedding is this week end ^^

I'll make variations of those 3 mods to add a medium trigger and more readable points (1, 5, 10 or something like this) for the next tourney. It should make the health-bar concept way easier.
damn deprav, anyway have fun at the wedding.

looking forward for these mods.
Last edited by Kane; Oct 3, 2014 at 04:18 PM.
starts in 5 minutes.
room is named fl0w.
-----
Last edited by Kane; Oct 5, 2014 at 03:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ye, considering our actual activity level I'm not very surprised xD

Maybe we could make some public/open fl0w tourneys with a minimum skill requierement to sign-up, so we don't end up with 10 beginners. With priority access for friends of fl0w as you already do.

Like people we don't know could sign up by posting a replay showing they can wushu (or other striking mods) properly.
I was asleep sorry....
Hampa> dont loose if you want to be ranked high :)
Hampa> yeah, a timeless wisdom right there