Toribash
It's ~$25 right now, and yes you can play with your friends. You can even host a server for just you and your friends and make a tribe together. It's on sale and it's early access and new so it's normal price is $30. New games usually don't go on sales for a lot.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
So uh I just got this. Pretty bad at it tbh. Collecting stuff im good enough at, and crafting too. But the whole staying alive and eating not so much. Same with avoiding hungry dinos and hungry megalodons. I do have a pet meg in my singleplayer game though. They are massive.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I tried playing this with a friend (friend is pretty good at it). He gave me a small dino to ride around on. I didn't realize that the dino needs to eat food as well so the dino died while I was riding it.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
So uh I just got this. Pretty bad at it tbh. Collecting stuff im good enough at, and crafting too. But the whole staying alive and eating not so much. Same with avoiding hungry dinos and hungry megalodons. I do have a pet meg in my singleplayer game though. They are massive.

Hehe, thats the issue everyone runs into at first. It's probably an issue with your spawn point. Where are you on the map? Best place I've found is east coast or south-east coast, where the biggest predator is a raptor. If you spawned anywhere up north or inland, you're probably surrounded by strong dinos all day long, meaning that you will die a lot more.

As for eating, just kill dodos, cook their meat and eat it. Or eat raw meat if you can't cook it. You also want to get a hide armor to insulate yourself properly.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
I've started a new base with a friend on officialserver38, my names cocacobra on it and wouldn't mind having some other join. We've got 2 full wooden stories and are level 25+ with 2 raptors in a nice cage.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
so yeah i'm thinking about buying that game but i saw some bad review on steam ( like hackers and stuff ). did they ''fix'' it a little bit?

also if i'm buying it i gladly come to see you coca with my nub arse ;)
Last edited by Kido; Dec 20, 2015 at 02:38 AM.
no u

I have bought it and I didnt like the glitches in low ram options .
another mistake they did is to do not carry character throught servers.