ES Recruitment Drive
Shiny Mega Gardevoir is the best pokemon to date

- looks amazing
- fairy type is cool
- pixelate hyper voice is good in all modes, but absolutely crushes in doubles (also good for killing legend-heavy teams since dragon is an extremely common type in the legendary roster)

In doubles she requires some supporting since she's not the fastest or most durable pokemon (especially physically). Running her with Pachirisu spamming follow me / helping hand is disgustingly effective. Also works effectively with weavile who can fake out people and has decent type synergy.

Last edited by Fear; Mar 20, 2016 at 08:45 PM.
Originally Posted by Aracoon View Post
Can you guys please take this thread semi seriously? Stop posting stupid shit. This isn't wibbles.
I really like Trubbish, solely because of how cute he is in an episode of the anime. Sylveon is really cute too though.

I can't possibly see a way where they can make this look cute lol.
pokemon is garbage, the least worst pokemon is magikarp, just for the fact that it evolves into a beast

Koffing, because it seems to me smoking.

I remember that in my childhood Gengar was amazing, drew him in my notebooks and such. I think because of the mystery that hovered over him, that dark thing, etc.

Last edited by Perl; Mar 21, 2016 at 07:40 AM.
Since 1987 being the Internet's swiss army knife.
I honestly can't go past Riolu, Lucario, and Mega Lucario.

I absolutely love Riolu cus it's so small and adorable. Lucario I like quite a lot too, I feel that he's a strong fighting type pokemon and looks cool. Mega Lucario too cus he's badass.

Always have a soft spot for cats but espurr just gets me.

and then of course we have mudkip, my first starter and favourite all time pokemon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Gardevoir

Look at how fabulous she is!
Also, fairy type is my favourite type, and in my X playthrough, she absolutely demolished everything. So yeah :3 Also, love the shiny. Blue and pink.