ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Yandere Simulator
Yandere Simulator

Yandere simulator is a stealth action game. You are playing as Yandere-chan and your character is in deep love with Senpai (an upper-class average student that gets average grades). You are tasked to make your rivals for the love of Senpai suffer (Murder them, Bully them etc). The game is currently in development which means it is NOT FINISHED, you may experience bugs and you may see unfinished features. Also, the game's name may be changed to "LoveSick: Yandere Simulator".

Here is the link to the Developer's blog of Yandere Simulator

News

- A new build was released, the March 31st, 2016 Interim debug build
- A new build was released, the March 17th, 2016 debug build
- Yandere was banned from twitch for an un-specified reason
CLICK HERE FOR MORE NEWS

Some Videos

Videos of the Developer

Useful Links

Link 1
Link 2
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Apr 1, 2016 at 07:14 AM.
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
this game is awesome. i haven't spent much time playing it, but it feels like gta to me for some reason.
@Ancient: Yep, its basically GTA but in school lol, too bad you cant steal cars inside the school (lol), anyway, this game has a potential, i hope the dev finishes this.
i mean, he's working on the game day and night, new versions are coming out every month or 2. i wonder how long until you can get senpai though
he releases a new build twice a month (at least 1st and 15th of a month)

lol, i shall add more vids
-----
done adding vids!!!
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Mar 30, 2016 at 03:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the april build is released!!!
-----
Damn, my fkin download wont work
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Apr 1, 2016 at 10:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
haven't tried it yet, but have seen videos and stuff about it, as well as update videos from the dev..
i gotta say, i like the direction it's going in, if it ever does get close to finished (or at least
to a point the dev is satisfied with), it'll definitely be an awesome game
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
welp, its an awesome game even if its still in development, and the community is not that cancerous.

You should probably try this if you want blood (or just lols)