Toribash
Currently I kickbox and surf in summer, used to do rugby bball karate and swimming when I was in school but no Olympic medals earned
I apologise for this post.
I also used to practice kung-fu and managed to enter in the capital district team, but they told me that I had to gain more weight (about 7kg) in one week since I was under the weight for my category, rules, bla bla bla, I'm still skinny. but was a good experience 8/10 my lil brother plays with my medals won before the capital district tryouts sometimes 10/10
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Kickboxing, mainly. But since my legs are made of glass, I've recently begun to primarily focus on boxing. I also do some soccer and tennis.
I have Gentleman lay down on his stomach. I place my hands on his surprisingly firm ass cheeks. Then I see how many hand stand push ups I can do before his explosive diarrhea sends me to the ER.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Originally Posted by Divine View Post
I have Gentleman lay down on his stomach. I place my hands on his surprisingly firm ass cheeks. Then I see how many hand stand push ups I can do before his explosive diarrhea sends me to the ER.

#Respect Actually I want to try boxing but I don't have enough time, also I would like to try stuff like ping pong or do hand stand push ups in you while you do hand stand push ups on gentleman maybe. Next week I have a friendly match in the Serie B in the block 6 league, last tourney we got owned by The other group 1st place on quarter finals (3-2) but now we might win the tourney and pass to Serie A.
If it counts, paintball, competitive/tournament type. Usually in a paintball arena or sometimes outdoors. It's fun but without the proper equipment that shit will hurt like hell.
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
If it counts, paintball, competitive/tournament type. Usually in a paintball arena or sometimes outdoors. It's fun but without the proper equipment that shit will hurt like hell.

That's really good, and of course Paintball counts, chess is a sport man lol, I want to play paint ball one day with the ghetto homies but we never have enough money to do so in our country, we instead play basketball, soccer or baseball in some courts around the zone.
juggled between gaelic football and taekwondo before settling for taekwondo recently, I just get much more of a kick out of it ;)

I used to do karate, I learned the basics of aikido, taekwondo, and arnis. I currently plan on learning muai thai.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
I recommend sport activity on the matress as a couple
you can ask the girl on Karstnator picture
and calisthenics is good for my whole top of the body
Enjoint life