Ranking
Original Post
Living Things, the new album of Linkin Park
This month will be published the new album of Linkn Park: Living Things.
What do you think about it?
2010simoDK, the legend is back
Italians do it better
Linkin Park are okay.
Meteora was their best album in my opinion and I don't think Living Things will top it.
Can't wait to see what they come up with, though.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tinerr Moderated Message:
User was infracted for this post (useless post).
Last edited by Tinerr; Jun 18, 2012 at 01:04 PM.
I think with a Thousand Suns have hit bottom, I hope now with this new album they will return to the old times
Italians do it better
here's the full album for anyone that likes it

personally i think it's aight, i just like their old style better

T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
well, I listened all tracks of the album, I always prefer the old style of they, but I must say it's amazing!
Italians do it better
Last album of theirs that I enjoyed listening to was Minutes to Midnight, and saying enjoyed for that one is a huge stretch. I just cant see this one being any good unless they go back to their old style.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Minutes to Midnight and Meteora were definitely their best albums...
I just don't like what linkin park has become...
A Thousand Suns just kinda ruined them for me...
After listening to this though... I think i'm done with Linkin park unless they decide to go back to their original sound.
I hate living in Texas -_-
Gymbash, I think as you. Now they became too commercial, believe me my heart bleeds seeing no electric guitar in their latest songs, but nevertheless I continue to like them but not like the old times.
Last edited by 2010simoDK; Jun 18, 2012 at 12:23 PM.
Italians do it better
It started to go down in Minutes to Midnight and it completed fucked up in A Thousand Suns, but to be honest this sounds way above those, but still not as good as Meteora and Hybrid Theory.
oh yeah