space x2
contract pecs
lower arms
space x3
raise arms
press "p"

any good??, suggestions?

Re: violent head disposal
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Done that thing before- normally i make it a head tap though-
Do the whole first frame thing, but after youve pressed space lower the arms and keep on going for 8 more frames, then grab hands, one frame, let go and pull up- it will look something like this:
BTW this isnt a throw- just a headtap that i like to use sometimes for fun. I think it was Hampas originally (I watched a replay of his with this in) but i like it anyway.
Attached Files
headtap.rpl (15.6 KB, 15 views)
in the part where you un grabbed hands to make them normal. I kept his right hand grabbing his head, kept on contracting and extending the right pec at 5 frame intervals so it clapped his head into my hand repeatedly scoring more points
cool move man!