ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
So i'm new here...
And i'm having tons of fun playing this game. i'm addicted to aikido even though i suck at it. But a problem arose last night, i was in a beginner lobby and two people came in there claiming to be blackbelts on other accounts, and kicked all the noobies asses like they were. I wanted to keep playing but when they were kicking my ass i felt myself learn nothing. any idea what i should do in a situation like this when no other aikido lobbies have people in them except for the semi-pro ones?
That's pretty unfair since 2 players are pros and a lot of you are noobs, I suggest go to a semi-pro server, at least you get a little challenge right? or just go to unofficial servers that there are white-orange belted players in that server.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
One option is you can create a room yourself. It's very easy. But then you have to wait for someone to join and play with you. You can kick anyone you want from the room since you'll be opped. You can even set the title of the room to "Beginner's Room" or something like that if you want. the command is: /desc Beginners Room
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Both of the other answers were great also try creating your own room and setting a belt lemit the command for that is /min belt 76 the number means how many games your oppents who join the sever has played and will not let any one over that amount enter
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=317900

Click there for other commands