Toribash
Original Post
Cork Tutorial (Please Help!)
OK, so I'm looking at people on youtube, and their doing corks and stuff. So I go back on tori bash and try to do a cork. But the thing is I really don't get how to do it. So the main thing is I just want to get someone to help me in game with how to do a cork. So please reply and you can just tell me a time or something, like and what game to join. For example you can tell me to be at a room at like 5:00 pm, and tell me to say /jo 123 or something like that. Thanks for reading. See you soon!
Try out on UniBash section, but only thing i can tell you is:
Use the impulsion of your Tori to spin, shift your pecs towards the side ur spingging,and use your shoulders and your feet for getting height.
All i can teach you.
"Never think you're the only one at something" - VictorTB

4 haters only

you can try to hire some teachers
try as high as you can afford like 200tc once you get it or 50tc every 15-20 mins
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Originally Posted by Kenken422 View Post
Thanks, but could you try to show me in game like how you do a cork. Thanks.

Sure, i was making one now
when im done i post here
-----
I made this very very noobish one in -30.00 exemple.
Just for you to study the leverage and the impulsion that it takes to get some air, and the weight that is needed to spin.
The other replay is an old cork that i made some months ago.
You can also study the B-Kick from Jaker in the default replays (much more realistic then mine).

Good studies.
Attached Files
cork for kenken.rpl (65.6 KB, 36 views)
very noobish corky.rpl (57.5 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by PeSystem; Feb 21, 2013 at 09:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Never think you're the only one at something" - VictorTB

4 haters only

Yes laxo. I also find that everytime i pull off a cork, it's hard to land. I just realised when i checked jaker's b twist, there is way less gravity. i always use -30. It's hard to do much flips and tricks with gravity that low but not impossible. I would suggest lowering gravity maybe.
( •_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) eat clen tren hard, anavar give up
Originally Posted by CryZy View Post
Yes laxo. I also find that everytime i pull off a cork, it's hard to land. I just realised when i checked jaker's b twist, there is way less gravity. i always use -30. It's hard to do much flips and tricks with gravity that low but not impossible. I would suggest lowering gravity maybe.

Jaker's Btwist is in -30, I don't know why you would think otherwise.