ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Question about joint textures and default/joint colors
I have been making texture sets, complete with joint textures. My question is: is it possible to deactivate the default joint colors (skin color lax, and orange force). Joint textures are really cool, and open virtually limitless possibilities, but it's frustrating to be stuck with the tint of the default force and lax.

Here's taking it a bit further. Someone may opt for only a few joint textures,say, pecs, chest, and lumbar joints, for instance.(As we all know, joint textures don't come cheap.) It would be nice to be able to deactivate joint colors on only those, so your joint textures would show as they should, yet you could still wear your favorite force and lax colors on all other untextured joints.
If this can be done, any help in that regard will be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

evo
rock the world, one fight at a time
no its not possible to delete the default force/lax colour.
i would rather say that u try it with pure stuff, may that will look more neutral?

but hampa wanted it that way. so no one can get a joint texture and then they make a pure force or something out of that. so the colour of the force youre using is still to see on the tori. so u have to change your force to get it how u want. they wont change that.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Thank you for the response.
I find its too bad. Joint textures would look even better if it were implemented. As far as immitating pure, or void, at 50k per joint (20 joints) its a lot cheaper to buy the real thing, once you have the qi of course.
rock the world, one fight at a time