Toribash
Original Post
Tricking Tips?
I could really use some tricking tips.
Mainly my problem is getting enough air to do a cork or other tricks.

Also, I am having trouble with rotation. (Not knowing which glute to extend, or which leg to contract to gain lift and momentum)

Hope someone can help me out. <3
I hope i can help here what i do if your left rotating your chest exstend your right hip
its just a tip,and for spars relax the joint that is gona hit the person btw dont relax wrist or foot i mean like elbow and knees.Hope this helped.
can't touch this
practice practice pracitce.
u wont be able to make a cork or other stuff at the first try.
try first to get momentum on the ground and how to use it, to jump.
if u got that then u can start make some trick or whatever in the air.

easy way to get momentum for a cork in the air is just to rotate the arms and chest in one way.
i mean if u want to rotate to the left side, move your right arm before u and the left arm behind u, meanwhile rotate the chest, and there u got. u spin to the left side.

i also would say, watch some cork, tricking etc. videos on youtube. to see how it´s made in real. and just try it that way in toribash. it will probably work.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
First try do some easier tricks but if you want to cork you need a shit load of momentum.
Try learn how to fully control the tori before trying corks.
Usually to get alot of air maybe extend you're hip and raise you're arms from being lowered. Then sort of twist off using you're chest and relaxing a few things.
Remember a cork is a spinning backflip.
✡[Vibe]✡