Toribash
Monk I have been talking to someone, literally like, every day thinking it was you.

Anywhoooo, getting burnt out on standard decks. Currently Rank 8. Feeling like I need to understand what decks I struggle to play against as a player, what losing conditions annoy me the most, and then maybe try my hand at my own deck design to sort of overcome those problems. This is sort of me talking out my deck building thought process.

So I realized losing to Face Hunter probably drives me the most batshit crazy, so having anti-aggro options / a solid start is incredibly important. Additionally, insane starting Tempo Mages are equally infuriating. Went from there and decided "Okay so I need tech two Kezan Mystics for those traps and secrets.". Then I thought, hey Innervate is a card that you're not upset drawing early because you can lay down something big and impactful, or reach for an early swipe, or whatever. Let's build a druid deck with Kezan Mystic.

My Deck-building Process

So yeah. Experimenting with it now, feel free to try it out if you'd like. Not sold on the Wild Pyro yet. I'll provide a log of casual games, and I'll play about 15 before deciding to ladder with it.
*Edit*

Log

Last edited by Bodhisattva; Jun 19, 2015 at 02:58 PM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
The game finally gave me a 100 gold quest. Completed it on the same game I finished beating all the expert ai, so 200 gold came in and I felt rich.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games

thanks capt. blueballs
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Says I have to play hunter and win 5 times for 60 gold. Face hunter ahoy. Get matched against face druid x2, face rogue, face shaman, face priest. So much face.
I'm jealous YoYo! Still don't have nat pagle!
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
I didn't know how fun web spinner was until I did the naxx class challenge for it. Sweet mother of god, how I wish a deck of only web spinners was allowed.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I didn't know how fun web spinner was until I did the naxx class challenge for it. Sweet mother of god, how I wish a deck of only web spinners was allowed.

Wait till you play the deck of 30 unstable portals
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Wait till you play the deck of 30 unstable portals

Also, I'm getting annoyed at having 5 gold because of arena, so I'm gonna run back in there to get that fixed.
I'm rank 7 now , still on a winning streak. Finally getting the hang of Patron Warrior, I think I was playing it too fast and not treating it like the combo deck it is.

I am seeing an ABSURD amount of Shockadins on ladder right now. I was like... 4 health away from losing against a Shockadin who got shut down immensely hard early game. So much face damage, might as well have been a hunter.

Actually had a cool play where I used Commanding shout on an existing patron with a Warsong Commander, and cleared a Mage's board who got an Onyxia from Unstable Portal, then combo'd him down with frothing berserker. Felt really neat.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!