Toribash
Really nice work. What are you basing this off of? Also the horns seem like they're out of place(if it's for a head txt(I cba to read up there)) but if it's just like art stuff then it's good. Gj
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
its supposed to be ears >.>
-----

another wip

Last edited by Kirito; Apr 30, 2016 at 10:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Are those supposed to be horns? They are sticking way to straight up. Reangle then to lean them off to the sides more.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
yea I changed them to horns ;p
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Adding so much details on a picture with size more than 512x512 is a bad idea. It will be compressed when uploading on a 512x head and therefore you will lose in quality.
You're going to want to lower that face. It's way too high.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I lost my 512 shit so I have no way of telling how it will look besides the sphere model in photoshop <.>

can someone put it on so I can see what it looks?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
you can always save it as a .tga and put it in a custom folder as head.tga

anyway this is pretty bad. i'd suggest actually watching some tutorials and putting in effort to improve instead of butchering other people's art as u often do (ezeth's thread for example)

really basic, bland and monotonous, which could describe everything you've posted in this thread so far.
also the c/p shit just further ruins it so idk what the purpose of that was.
Ahhh fuckk!!3)it’s 2LIT . >>>>
redid it a bit
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
something I did in photoshop ages ago when I was fucking around in Elements xD
-----
and if an admin can add an ART prefix tag that would be nice kthnx
Attached Thumbnails
MicroBacteriaPSD.jpg  
Last edited by Kirito; Oct 20, 2016 at 08:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message: