ES Recruitment Drive
If it ever breaks send me a message on IRC or something and I'll fix it.
:D
It should have a menu that you can know who u ignored
"Imagination Is More Powerful than Knowledge"
[Friend:Lobanja , Soreley , Rzmaster , ] [Enemy: Mcnuggets , ]
Indeed, i agree with what AleksxP is saying, maybe an in-game command such as "/ignore list" would be an excellent feature.
Wow nice script, I have been looking for this all my toribash life hehe.

It would be nice to see the ignore list in-game meanwhile you can do it manually in the script folder

Cheers
when you ignore someone, can they still see your messages?
"I stroke my donger on the crapper!" ~Thinkfast5
Originally Posted by lildonger View Post
when you ignore someone, can they still see your messages?

Yes.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
I kind of doesn't work on the new version or it's just that I'm retarded ?
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
I kind of doesn't work on the new version or it's just that I'm retarded ?

Seems to work on the current Steam released version.

This kind of feature should really be included in the game at some point. Less reports and complaints about in-game chat/em/pm related issues; win win situation.

Seeing new "0day" players leave rooms, which appear to happen often imo; because of instant harassment, racism, and obnoxious "u-mad-butthurt-breh?" attitude from seemingly established players (who's well aware of the rules?), is a sad sight.

And if that offends them, few would bother going to the forum, or even look for one, to check for a solution like this script, since Search is even disabled for newbies (only offered for payment?). And doing an Uninstall, early on, is far easier than making a report with screenshots included.

I installed this script to avoid the noise of 3 other players arguing among themselves, and i had to google to find it...
Last edited by DuckHuntP; Sep 4, 2015 at 02:44 AM.