people playing: 179, servers online: 43, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Cicada3301

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Official Clans » Inquisition
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Apr 24, 2014   #1
Lightningkid
Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen

10th Dan Black Belt

[i] Inq Application Thread
Read before applying:
The Inquisition is now accepting applications!

On the date of this thread's posting, it will be exactly four years to the day that we have not accepted applications.

So, feel free to apply.

For your application, feel free to write it in whatever format you wish. Try to keep the application as grammatically correct as possible. Same goes for spelling. We want to be able to read what you're saying. We want you to make sense. However, we also don't want to be reading the same application over and over, so make yourself stick out and seem different in an awesome way.

In your application, tell us a bit about yourself. This can include your name, nickname, age, hobbies, GMT/timezone, and anything you feel like sharing. Why do you want to join our clan? What makes us better or different than the other Toribash clans in your opinion? Do you know any of the current Inquisition members, and if so, who?

Your application will probably be discussed in private. Feel free to ask one of us (politely, mind you) how your application is going (we'll just ignore you if we feel like it, though).

Don't spam us. Don't be dumb. And good luck!
It is required that you at least try to get to know us before you apply, join our irc channel and post around in our board*.
*Keep it spam free and on-topic, if told not to post DON'T; we seriously dislike people that can't get a hint/just ignore warnings. ~Tuna
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing

Last edited by Creati0n; Sep 30, 2016 at 12:56 AM.. Reason: Changes to basically everything.
Lightningkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2014   #2
Night
NON-EXISTING!

10th Dan Black Belt

Helllllooooooo, so i'm Night /o/, well i'm here because i want to join in Inq.

So first of all i'm Night how i says berefore, i'm 13 years old, my english isn't the best so you guys maybe will see my terrible grammar :P. My GMT is -0, I life in Brasil, my hobbies is play games and soccer sometimes with friends. I'm a simple people, with a normal life. I want to join in Inq, because i know some players of inq and they are pretty cool people. The administration of this clan is awesome, people are ative, have a gm too, "my baby creati0n :3".

I have skills in-game because i'm dueler etc, i'm really ative in-game and forums all days. Well not all days beucase i'm sick so i have to sleep etc.

I know Creati0n, HolyButler, Fancy and goughy1210. I'll be happy when I meet other members, Huh :3. Some guys know me how, "Felnin" or "Fluz" but it is my past, now i'm Night. I was in [Xp] but i left because xp was going dead, i was in (Trick) but is because my friend swaves, Trick was a friends clan but i left to join in [u], because was a good clan for me, but they are sometimes inative, and i get kicked from [u] because i was complaing about "Cold", i don't like him, he's rude.

I hope you guys like my app.

~Night
Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2014   #3
HolyButler
Forumite

4th Dan Black Belt

You know me?

What a pleasant surprise.
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
HolyButler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2014   #4
Night
NON-EXISTING!

10th Dan Black Belt

Yeah, i'm played with you judo many times.
Old Apr 25, 2014   #5
eightah
_insert_username_here_ is my bestest best friend

3rd Dan Black Belt

Thanks for the app, but I don't think you're what we're looking for, sorry.

But what do I know, I just live here.
Wait, what
eightah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2014   #6
Night
NON-EXISTING!

10th Dan Black Belt

Eh, don't need to lie, it's because my age ?

just asking.
Old Apr 25, 2014   #7
Aracoon
AWOL Clan Mod

10th Dan Black Belt

Agreeing with 8tah, I don't think you'd fit in here. Plus your reasoning for going between clans does not seem good.
Aracoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2014   #8
Bust3r
(

Asteroid Belt

Originally Posted by Night View Post
Eh, don't need to lie, it's because my age ?

just asking.

No, judging someone by a number is silly. However it is as eightah says, you're not what we're looking for.
Thanks for your interest in our clan though.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Bust3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2014   #9
Yiazmat
Lots of HP

3rd Dan Black Belt

But I though siku was the night...
not taking art requests for now
Yiazmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2014   #10
Night
NON-EXISTING!

10th Dan Black Belt