Ranking
Original Post
[A] The RadioTor Set (Stylish and Cheap!)
Starting bid: 100 TC
Minraise: 50 TC
Autobuy: 2,5k
Artist: Klux
Owner: Klux
End date: 24 hrs after last valid bid.

Also you can have custom text (such as your name, clan) on the triceps for free.

screenshots

Last edited by Klux; Jan 6, 2013 at 03:35 PM.
Isn't this just a recolor of the set I bought from you yesterday?

Anyways 100
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
150 tcs
| Selling tc | badass | Spaghetti 4ever | Undead | TMO | Money Fuckin maker | inactive |
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
2,5 (recolor?)

That's the autobuy hehehehehehehehe

1k and deal