ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
who saw my replay?
so, here's the deal

why shouldn't there be an option to see who exactly downloaded an attachment?

i'm pretty curious about who looks at my replays and this way proving someone stole/didn't steal a replay will be at least a bit easier
Well they can just go into their downloaded files and delete the downloaded replay file
if this was implemented i would assume it would track what account was logged in when said replay was downloaded, however if i didn't want you knowing i am downloading your replay all i have to do is log out, download the replay and log right back in. The system would see a guest is downloading the replay and not a signed in player, it's so simple to avoid it's not even worth implementing.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
i don't think you can download replays while logged out

but if you can they can just remove the option
Last edited by waifu; Aug 26, 2015 at 03:29 PM.
waifu is right i just checked myself never knew that, in that case then there is no real way to avoid having your name (or at least one of your names) tracked.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by BFHPRO View Post
You could make a fake a account just to download it......

Staffs can see all of your alts
Originally Posted by BFHPRO View Post
You could make a fake a account just to download it......

Originally Posted by Xuo View Post
that doesn't really matter

ips are traceable anyway

Originally Posted by jkawig View Post
Staffs can see all of your alts

Why would it even matter. Replay stealing isn't illegal, staff don't need to be assed about tracking down the player who stole a replay.
h