Toribash
Original Post
[R] Banner (artist needed/high pay)
I'm looking for an artist to create an illustration for me for [Evil] Applications.
I'm NOT looking for just a text banner, I want an illistration.

Setting/style:
- Style should be fairly cartoony.
- Court stand
- Judge's stand should have the evil logo carved in it as if the stand was stolen.

Characters:

- In the judge's stand I (goat) will be wearing a 19th century powered wig along with traditional black robes. My character is going to be smashing the gavel. (See references)

- To the right of me will be Apex (in the witness stand), he will have a frustrated expression, trying to crush a tarantula that is standing on his stand.
(See references)

- To the left of me (in the other stand) will be Spartan094. He will be passed out drunk so you'll only need to illustrate him slouched over with a bottle of Heineken in one hand and bud light cans scattered throughout his stand.
(See references)

Goat Ref

Apex refference

Spartan094 Ref

Payment:
While I'd prefer to pay in TC I can pay in USD via paypal (However you pay fee).
Depending on the quality and asking price I'm willing to spend 45k-150k+ tc or $15-$25 USD paypal. If you have any questions please ask them.
I'd like to see sketches too, thanks.
Last edited by jump; Feb 14, 2016 at 04:26 AM.
Bump.

Edit: Will pay higher in USD.
Last edited by jump; Feb 14, 2016 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Nobody responded, no longer needed...