Toribash
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
think the randomness provides some bit of uncertainty tbh

Is it random? I thought it consumes the last item you picked up.
Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
Is it random? I thought it consumes the last item you picked up.

A random item of the same rarity from what you'd get
Sword guy is shit, needs to get buffed.

Mercenary doesn't need buffs, the niche that he isn't that powerful in the air is a good thing, or else he'd just be the objective choice. He has a stun, a lot of AOE, aoe auto attacks, two dashes/TPs, high damage, and decent hp.

imo I think with items Merc is probably one of the stronger class options. If you get Hoppers for extra jumps, Extra Mags, The flight utility, or HEAD-ST then it's very easy for Merc to stay airborne indefinitely. since RMB suspends you in the air when you move it's basically an extra jump. He already starts with two, and with an Extra Mag or two you can literally just port around your enemies in the air.

If you stay perma airborne your only true disadvantage is that it's a lot harder to dodge, and if you fall behind in items or get really bad rng you basically should just restart your run

Give Merc some survivability like Medkits, Leech Seeds, Foreign Fruit/Woodsprite and you become an unstoppable machine when you get rolling

TL ; DR - Sword boi good

Anyways, I'm a Huntress Main, game is too fun. I have done far too many runs already, 4 man squads are hectic but insanely fun. Also never use the fucking shine that combines your items into one from each rarity you have, shit's ass

Me and a buddy tried to activate the gold shrine on our duo run but he lagged out when we teleported in, and it was too hard to do alone. Has anybody beat the special boss that spawns in there?
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Retro View Post
Mercenary doesn't need buffs, the niche that he isn't that powerful in the air is a good thing, or else he'd just be the objective choice. He has a stun, a lot of AOE, aoe auto attacks, two dashes/TPs, high damage, and decent hp.

imo I think with items Merc is probably one of the stronger class options. If you get Hoppers for extra jumps, Extra Mags, The flight utility, or HEAD-ST then it's very easy for Merc to stay airborne indefinitely. since RMB suspends you in the air when you move it's basically an extra jump. He already starts with two, and with an Extra Mag or two you can literally just port around your enemies in the air.

If you stay perma airborne your only true disadvantage is that it's a lot harder to dodge, and if you fall behind in items or get really bad rng you basically should just restart your run

Give Merc some survivability like Medkits, Leech Seeds, Foreign Fruit/Woodsprite and you become an unstoppable machine when you get rolling

TL ; DR - Sword boi good

Anyways, I'm a Huntress Main, game is too fun. I have done far too many runs already, 4 man squads are hectic but insanely fun. Also never use the fucking shine that combines your items into one from each rarity you have, shit's ass

Me and a buddy tried to activate the gold shrine on our duo run but he lagged out when we teleported in, and it was too hard to do alone. Has anybody beat the special boss that spawns in there?

Been a while since i've seen you around retro, i'd be up to play if you want to at any point
I'm taking a break today because I played for so long yesterday but I'm super down.

I extend this to anybody. If you want to play some games at any point just add me on steam.

It's Fäther Loop, and a picture of Ozen from Made in Abyss.
Fear sucks eggs

I've never been able to go there with my duo, I (client) was never able to see him, but he (host) saw me.

Btw, thoughts on the mage (whatever weird name that was) ? Kinda undecided on her
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
Btw, thoughts on the mage (whatever weird name that was) ? Kinda undecided on her

Did you just assume its gender??
Did you just assume its gender??

What? Nooo. I'd never would I?

However if my non-assumption is wrong, then that's an impressive female physique for a dude
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
What? Nooo. I'd never would I?

However if my non-assumption is wrong, then that's an impressive female physique for a dude

imo, high damage NO mobility is trash in any roguelike, what's a roguelike you can name where you had literally no mobility options? Utilities and Hoppers help but that only goes so far. Maybe in combination with Engineer and Robot where you can just stand somewhere together with the fungus (huge group regen while standing still) you can create a deathball build

I don't think you'd go far solo as Artificer unless you got some godly ass mobility early, her damage is kinda of nuts though, and she can crit on top of it, her beam can easily just do 20k+ per rotation with a good enough build
Fear sucks eggs
me me engineer main, me want play wit frens add on steam name is woeb
<[Alpha]Diamond> in short: you count pings, you run, you lick boots