Toribash
So I recently got this iPad, and now I'm inclined to actually write posts on the forums rather than just lurking on my phone. Pretty nifty.

Also, Tuna, I wanted to mention this awhile ago, but I don't actually play War Thunder anymore. Been playing a lot of beat-'em-up fighters than anything else — you know, the stuff that makes me feel a 'lil better after a hour of watching political news.
You should start a new game on skyrim with loads of mods, that'll keep you busy with another kind of political stuff for around 300 hours
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
You should start a new game on skyrim with loads of mods, that'll keep you busy with another kind of political stuff for around 300 hours

Never really understood the hype behind that game, played it through after being practically forced by anex. Would give it an Eh/10, it was on console so I can see why I would have lacked enjoyment from it due to how much of a factor mods play on the game.
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post

Its not all that great imo. I still think marrowind is the best.

Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
Never really understood the hype behind that game, played it through after being practically forced by anex. Would give it an Eh/10, it was on console so I can see why I would have lacked enjoyment from it due to how much of a factor mods play on the game.

Its not much better on pc, mods really add synthetic fun to the game. "Huuur exploding chickens is fun for 5 minutes" kinda deal. There are some really decent ones out there that add story and ect, but its usually pretty damn short.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Creati0n, I've not actually played a game in about a week...

Way too​ busy. Also, my girlfriend's mother has been diagnosed with some sort of cancer, it's stage 2.
So I'll probably be quite inactive for a while, I'm sure you understand. <3
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post

Way too​ busy. Also, my girlfriend's mother has been diagnosed with some sort of cancer, it's stage 2.

Wishing her the best!

Cancer sucks.

I feel you, i was told about 2 months ago that my grandmother has cancer.
That's unfortunate Tuna; I hope everything goes well.

On a different note, I think I'm gonna make a thread for oxygen not included. Pretty dope game.

Yikes. Stage 2 is still very treatable though, and depending on where it is, chances of survival can range from good to almost certain.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.