Ranking
MERICA
When ever i get to play im a new comer... well kinda i used to have an old account that was black belt but saddly lost it to a hacker im not really an active forum user but i use it every once in a while
Yeah i think i will participate in wars and events but only when i can cause i still go to school
yes i am very active on toribash and i love video games
I play minecraft and tf2 i also play gmod and the escapists

I have decided to apply for the black pentagram because it looks like a cool group and it would be more interactive than just playing by myself
Name/Username: FluffyTurd

I was in this clan before. My computer broke and was not able to log in and play and go into the forum so I assume I was kicked out for that. I would hope to be able to rejoin the clan because this is my favorite clan I have ever been in.
Name/Username: Dantuzzu

Im always online in the morning

i game in 500 tc tourney (judo)

Sorry for my bad english

in the tourney 500 tc i see always member penta
Hello my in-game name is Pabrwo but you guys can call me Pabs, im 14 years old right now and I live in England.

Whats my activity on the forums and in-game?
Im active in-game everyday for about 2-5 hours and I check the forums everyday too but for about 10-30 minutes.

Will I be part of any events/wars?
Yes I would take part in every war possible and depends on the events. If it is like a event made by (Penta) yes and if it is like a GMTourney, yes too but not like blind mans brawl because Im mostly poor so i wouldn't be able to pay 2k just to take part in the event.

Am I avtive and intrested in games?
As I said I am active everyday on Toribash and yes I am intrested in games but depends what games if they are Toribash like games and Skyrim like games if they are not then the games have to be pretty damn good so I wont get bored and dont worry I wont get bored of Toribash.

What other games do I like to play?
The games I like to play besides Toribash are: Skyrim,Grand Theft Auto 5 and Need For Spead Most Wanted.

Why I decided to apply to (Penta)
I decided to apply to (Penta) because I was looking for a clan for a while and as I was playing Toribash one of Black Pentagram's members offered me to join the clan after few minutes Gambi tested me also I want to join because I would fit in this clan.

Replays:
head punch.rpl

XD.rpl

suplex.rpl

Thanks for your time Pabs
Click this link to join (Penta) : http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=527656
Pabrwo, as I can remember you were good enough ingame. However, your application is better than the most we had in the past...So... Accepted as trial

P.S.: The second replay is broken.
Last edited by Gambi; Feb 6, 2016 at 11:23 AM.
My IGN is ReactBanta.
United States

I will if I have the time, since I have school on the weekdays.
I am very active and I do indeed have an interest in games.
Well, I enjoy playing CS:GO, Garry's Mod, Left 4 Dead 2, and Toribash.
Well, I've played with a few of your members, and I thought they were good and seemed like nice people.
Last edited by ReactBanta; Feb 13, 2016 at 05:00 AM.
Hey My name is Nelson (Knakies2). I'm a 4th dan black belt and i'm not very active ( like 4 days a week) in game but i'm active on the forum.
Uke Bashing, Aikido, Spars or Parkour are my bests mods (but i can play mushu or other things except MAS)

I started toribash on july 2015 and the only clan i joined was Bendaki (my own clan). I decided to join Black Pentagram Beacause i think i can get in a better clan.

I'm 14 years old and French (with good english Don't worry about that)

I do play other games like TF2, Super smash bros 4, Hearthstone and osu!. My Real life Hobbies are Soccer and Basketball.

Here's Few Replays for you guys so you can know how good i am. Hope you like them and me too c:
Attached Files
Knakies2 - Skeeted yay.rpl (243.6 KB, 3 views)
Knakies2 - Spar Vs TjulienM.rpl (823.3 KB, 2 views)