Ranking
Originally Posted by fallu View Post
Nono I would like a breakdown of what how much tc you have lost and where, because from what I can see literally none of the items that you own have been lowered in price

Alright man, if you insist. Both kitsune masks have been lowered by half. The ukelele is now 30k, the armbladeshave been lowered as well. I had a hidden blade that was once 50k, which is now 20k. The kunai holder was once at 25k (or 20k, I forget) and is now at 15k.

I may not have lost 50k (as I said, it was an estimate) but I lost TC. Next time, look a little deeper instead of accusing someone of lying. Also, remember that I live in Canada, and TC prices are a little more substantial here then in the US.
-----
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Argument may have been a bad choice of word on my part, apologies.

The point of my comment is that its not really valid to bring it up in discussion. You purchase things knowing it might not be the value you purchased it originally.

It's no problem, you're right, I suppose it isn't valid in this discussion, I'm just a little salty that it was such a big price drop. If I had known it would be that big (or if I had actually bothered to try to learn what was going to happen, so it's my fault here) I would've waited and bought some of my stuff after the drop.
-----
Fallu, I suppose I should elaborate and say that I'm not looking to be refunded, I'm simply stating my opinion on the matter. I'm sorry if it looked that way (I read what I said a couple days ago and it struck me that it might look like I'm asking for a refund) and please understand that I'm not looking for anything like that. I just want to discuss the price drop and why I'm not a fan of it
Last edited by Karbn; Mar 3, 2017 at 08:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Cheers - I just wanted the breakdown, the list I had access to did not include all of the 3D item price drops particularly newer items so I wanted the breakdown -

how are tc prices more substaintial in canada though??

Dont worry thats not really how it came across, my message was probably not worded carefully enough though
Last edited by SmallBowl; Mar 5, 2017 at 03:28 PM.
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.

how are tc prices more substaintial in canada though??

Lol because Canada's dollar is less than the American dollar, and I think torishop is localized, I pay more than people in the USA. at least, I think so. I've talked to other people and they don't pay as much as I do when it comes to 3d items.
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
I think its more rational to view tc as a form of currency like the canadian dollar and the american dollar. Moreover if we are talking about the worth of tc that you own we would have to talk about how much you would sell it for, not buy it for. Thus the torishop price has no bearing, it is the market price which is almost always in USD - you would almost certainly be selling for USD not canadian dollars so where you live should have bo bearing on the worth of tc.

Anyway this is off track, if you want to continue that discussion you can PM me

To continue this discussion here is a question for anyone to respond to - is the biggest negative of the price drop the loss of value for players who own the items itself or the way the price drop was carried out? Would more communication and clarity have made it an easier transition and would the negatives of the drop change if it had been communicated better to the community?
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.

To continue this discussion here is a question for anyone to respond to - is the biggest negative of the price drop the loss of value for players who own the items itself or the way the price drop was carried out? Would more communication and clarity have made it an easier transition and would the negatives of the drop change if it had been communicated better to the community?

I dont think communication would have made things any better. If anything it probably would have resulted in people frantically trying to sell things for a price it wont be worth.

I dont really thing there was a major negative. Most of the people who saw the effect of the change have quite the easy time making the difference in the change.

I hope in the future there will be more changes to the prices. As it stands right now the grind for currenecy is deturing to the average player.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]