Toribash
A WIP this might take me awhile since i have no motivation
Attached Files
Stanceforlegend.1.rpl (240.0 KB, 8 views)

A wip. Im not sure how to run on the hanging construction Beam thing so please someone give advice i might end up going straight after the door.
Attached Files
rise9.2.rpl (1.00 MB, 5 views)
Rooftop_pk.tbm (30.9 KB, 4 views)

A replay from a year ago, it's crazy to see how much i've improved.

No need to cnc.
Attached Files
A-T-Rabbit syndrome .rpl (169.4 KB, 7 views)

A replay of me trying to cork from last year. I still think it's crazy how much i've improved
Attached Files
fffI CANT GET SPIN.rpl (122.9 KB, 7 views)

Well another tricking replay. My corks are only ever nice from flashkicks and other corks. show ya boi some CnC
Attached Files
[Tricking] Mona Lisa.rpl (368.5 KB, 11 views)

I noticed that when you were doing that cork you extended your ankle pretty early, making you lean back too far. Being on your toe as you swing also gives you less spin, because your foot will pivot and cancel out the momentum you get from throwing your arms to the side

I'd recommend you experiment with holding your ankle until later in the setup, and then extending it so that your foot stays flat on the ground until the last moment and gives you more spin. It'll take you a while to figure out the timing, but once you do it makes corks so much easier and gives you a fuckton more momentum and height to work with. I've put an example of one of my corks, if it helps you figure it out at all. Overall good progression my guy
Attached Files
cork crowd awakener.rpl (213.5 KB, 9 views)
Glimpsed
Originally Posted by Stance View Post
Well another tricking replay. My corks are only ever nice from flashkicks and other corks. show ya boi some CnC

It's pretty good. your first windup was paused and slow which is why you didn't get much momentum out of it. You started the scoot from an odd position and cut the range of motion, making it hard to get a s/t cork from that. The cork itself was okay, just low with a lot of travel. The final b-twist was your best trick, plenty of height and power compared to the others. The way you keep walking at the end makes me think you don't have complete control over your momentum which leads to my advice..

Work further on using your momentum properly because to execute your tricks better you need plenty of power behind them. Tricking is all about flowing well and keeping in control of your momentum. look at real life tricking and work on your form ^^ hope it helps