Toribash
dont play renekton because hes not a good champion

take sunfire so u can dps with ur ult and sunfire even though ur stunned, use empowered q and dont take trades, only all ins. u can dodge his e with urs
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

omg youre an idiot once he jumps on you and wastes his stun you just double E out until you get your ult then once you ult and he jumps on you insta ult w and go ham on that turd burglar

god you ditch tb for league and you cant even win one of the easiest matchups poor sod you are

TFW when someone says renekton is not a good champion........... -_-
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
yeah i know he falls off late game n stuff
ppl says the only way to fix this is by getting full ad ??
i like it how you can crush your enemy laner early game tho

Hyena Warwick's texture is broken in today's PBE update

There's picture of Hyena Warwick's Texture, which seems like it is heavy wip (based on quality) for something that isn't Hyena Warwick.

It mean... mean... Gangplank's VU coming soon.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Oh damn.. I own a Hyena WW skin although I don't use him that much,I got it from that iGift thing. New update looks cool, might use and practice him for that now :v
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Riot recently put WW on the rework list, with Yorick and Ryze...

We all know where this is going, right ?
French Player, Old member of OFRO

good solid champ

Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I don't feel like Ryze needs a rework. In my opinion he's a solid champion, even though he does a lot of damage. He is strong but he's a late game champion. Yorick definitely needs a rework, he's so boring, stupid and anti fun.

Renekton isn't a bad champion, I'd say he's a well rounded champion. He's tanky, he does good amount of damage, he has a good stun and a good gap closer. All he needs is Black Cleaver and Sunfire and he does amazing damage.

Tyzi that reminds me of Gbay99s champion pool xD.
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post

good solid champ

Oh god no. Fuck Irelia. None of the champions I play do that well against her.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays