Toribash
Original Post
Simplistic Logo
Hey guys, I’m in need of a fairly simplistic logo.

Dimensions: preferably 512x512 at minimum. Higher dimensions are fine so long as they are equivalent to 512x512.

Color: sky blue

Description: I need an outline of a guy with glasses (with rectangular lenses), no pupils, short hair, with a hoodie on. Only needing upper body and head, should be placed in a circle.

this guy’s hair pretty much fits the bill

The body should be angled facing right (in a partly rotated view), not straightforward.

same orientation as this face

And again, most of this should just be outlining with a single color tone – shouldn’t require any shading/coloring in/whatever.

Payment: Minimum payment that will be received is $3.5 via PayPal or 50,000tc; I’ll pay higher for higher quality art/art that I love — up to a maximum of $20 via PayPal or 300,000tc.

I need this logo by Friday folks; I’m interested in any and all WIPs, and you can send them here or via PM.
Last edited by Creati0n; May 2, 2018 at 03:29 AM.
I'll give this a try
what a good request
hrmhrm

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
just as an update: I tried to clarify how I wanted the face angled, so I found a little thing.

hopefully this kinda makes sense
Does this fit your tastes? Still gonna make the face + glasses and place it in a circle.

1000x1000

EDIT: just realized it's not quite on the right color, saturations on my monitor are a little messed up. Will fix it too.
Last edited by Yiazmat; May 2, 2018 at 11:36 AM.
taking art requests for USD
yo yoooooooooooo

I'm on this wagon too, LET MORTAL KOMBAT BEGIN.

initial sketch lol

Not gonna lie though, i almost didn't even bother beginning after i saw yours, Yiazmat. :V
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
HI YIAZ HI SHOOK

yiaz: it may just be because the face under the hood is blacked out, but I’m not super keen on it at the moment. actually adding a face under the hood would be cool if you’ll do that

shook: when I look really hard at the nose I see something that isn’t a nose (penor), but I love the rest of it. please continue
Last edited by Creati0n; May 2, 2018 at 03:36 PM.
ima give this a shot

-----------------

heres what i got from your discription
needs line clean up in some spots

wip1

alternate version

Last edited by Calamity; May 2, 2018 at 04:34 PM.
I still take texture requests for usd
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
HI YIAZ HI SHOOK

yiaz: it may just be because the face under the hood is blacked out, but I’m not super keen on it at the moment. actually adding a face under the hood would be cool if you’ll do that

shook: when I look really hard at the nose I see something that isn’t a nose (penor), but I love the rest of it. please continue

Ohhh nonono, the face is not blacked out, it's like he's headless, I'll post an update with a head, or at least an sketch when I get home from work.

Also, hi man, it's been a while. :]

Originally Posted by Shook View Post
Not gonna lie though, i almost didn't even bother beginning after i saw yours, Yiazmat. :V

Hey thanks, man! Your sketch looks awesome haha.
taking art requests for USD
Heh, thanks. c:

Also shit, Calamity showing up to further stiffen the competition! Doesn't bode well for my wallet, but oh well, might as well keep going. :v

toot

Need his face closer?
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Hello! Place pick head for continue work.