Toribash
Even though I likely won't be getting in-game anytime soon, armbands are definitely the way to go since they are easy to implement on any set. Headphones aren't very universal.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
A majority of the population have heads though, it's the most popular texture. However, I think an armband is a great idea. We'd all have to buy that textures too tho.
Doesn't really matter if most people have head textures when headphones won't work on a majority of heads. And an bicep texture is only a few thousand tcs, which is pocket change. I wish I could find the thead with our armband on it, I could've swore Sorrow made one back in the day.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Something like this?
(I don't have tb installed atm)
Hey guys, not trying to advertise but I'm offering music lessons in EDM.
How to use Digital Audio workstations and how to make basic to advanced music.

It's in my New shop.
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
Hey guys, not trying to advertise but I'm offering music lessons in EDM.
How to use Digital Audio workstations and how to make basic to advanced music.

It's in my New shop.

As soon as I get tc Im buying a GFX avatar from you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]