Toribash
Original Post
[Bromo-Team] Give Us Cake.
Bromo-Team wants Toribash cake.

I want Toribash cake.

veb wants Toribash cake.

You want Toribash cake.

Give us Toribash cake.

We will give you 20,000 Toricredits for your Toribash cake.

Post your Toribash cake here!

Yes, Toribash cake. No lesser cake shall suffice.

Short and sweet. Very sweet. Sweet Toribash cake please.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
/offtopic that dude holding the pringles can is hampa, and this is at the 2008 (?) toricon :P
I feel like making a cake this week-end. Give me some theme ideas (I don't want to make another tori-logo-cake) maybe I can make a bncy cake or a veb cake idk. The background will be white and flat so try to propose something like hampa's head that has lots of white (though if you don't have any of those ideas feel free to suggest another thing). I'll try to start this saturday...
yeah thats sliths car, we taged it for the 2007 toricon (first ever at starbucks), and yes that is hampa holding a can of pringles.... veb told meh that if i gave him a can he would hook me up with some tc's ..... that was waaaaaay back in the day lol
OG of TB
A man of few words
Less talk more cake!

BTW - that RL Tori-cake was win.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by smokie View Post
yeah thats sliths car, we taged it for the 2007 toricon (first ever at starbucks), and yes that is hampa holding a can of pringles.... veb told meh that if i gave him a can he would hook me up with some tc's ..... that was waaaaaay back in the day lol

[offtopic] hey, when is toricon? [/offtopic]
so um im going to bake a cake now.. for hanzo
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
Originally Posted by smokie View Post
how about...... a car?

I recall seeing a pic like that longgg time ago. Isnt that hampa with the pringles in his hand??
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]