Toribash
Original Post
Files Corrupted??
help ive been trying to dl toribash demo for windows and everytime i try to get my setup goin it says that my setup files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program?
Re: Files Corrupted??
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Originally Posted by veb
Try this:
http://www.toribash.com/TB.exe

if that is the same1 that u posted on Kreef's topic it did the same thing because i have tried that one to.
Corrupted files most often scream either of the 2 things listed below.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
You have never ever defragged your hardrive, it's 3 years old, and starting to look something like this in the defragger;(check picture below).
Meaning you will need to buy a new one, since if it's that broken, it can't be defragged. Or other hardware failures also count, usually appearing on the matrox brand. (most usable as domino or lego blocks for children, if you ask me)
Attached Images
defrag___whoneedsone_.JPG (49.9 KB, 27 views)
Attached Files
What what? In the butt.
That harddrive is screwed....
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Duck, i once failed to use my brain properly and bought a matrox hardrive because it was cheap... i defrag twice a year, that's what it looked after 1 year.
Western Digital FTW. (even though their SATA drives make an odd noise when writing data, but seemingly causes no harm)
What what? In the butt.