Toribash
Ubuntu is widely used, as well as fedora maybe here and there. And CENTOS if your one of those people.
Ubuntu is a more user friendly distro, but it's lacking in some ways. Pretty good for servers though.
Only plebs use Fedora. CentOS is pretty great is you're coming from an enterprise environment, seeing as it is just the community RHEL. Again, great for servers.

Debian is an all round great distro for both Desktop and Server, super stable.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
I dont like any desktop oses. I just use whats on the computer when I get it. Which, most of the time is windows, which Im fine with.

The only issue I have with windows on my laptop is it has a background process that just tanks my internet. I cant remember what it was called, and at first I thought it was their update system, but idk.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well if anyone wants to pitch in $5, I'm down. I'll put up the initial $20 on the whole price.
Linux mint is a good desktop OS, based off ubuntu/debian, comes with media codecs preinstalled, a user friendly desktop enviroment, and some other cool features.
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
Well if anyone wants to pitch in $5, I'm down. I'll put up the initial $20 on the whole price.

Sorry man, I hardly play games anymore.
Originally Posted by Space View Post
Linux mint is a good desktop OS, based off ubuntu/debian, comes with media codecs preinstalled, a user friendly desktop enviroment, and some other cool features.

I hated Mint. Lol.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
everyone is instated to their opinions though, and sometimes i dont blame you smh, crashes on me alot.
Originally Posted by Space View Post
everyone is instated to their opinions though, and sometimes i dont blame you smh, crashes on me alot.

Its a opinion based topic. Its not like we are discussing science theories or acurrate history.

Granted, people should be more open to their options, everything is worth looking into.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yeah i wasnt saying it wasnt opinion based. I just said it because i dont want to start an argument lmao.