ES Recruitment Drive
also grammar is for loosers . <-- the end of that sentenanciate;
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
I'm still somewhat uncertain as to your hole-in-the-Earth concept. Could you perhaps provide some sort of labeled diagram?

I have provided one for you.

TOP SECRET

/me comes in, sees this, *HEADSPLOSION*

This guy is going a lot off-topic, so I'll be satisfied by correcting his statements related to what is worth discussing.

...and no jire we cant survive on the Mars, cuz the Sun dont goes so far, and its to cold there or want u tell me u survive on -85°

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_suit

This spacesuit is capable of protecting the astronaut from temperatures ranging from -156 °C to +121 °C

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate...rs#Temperature

Surface temperatures have been estimated from the Viking Orbiter Infrared Thermal Mapper data; this gives extremes from a warmest of 27 °C (81 °F) to −143 °C (−225 °F) at the winter polar caps.

also the mars has no water since the chemical characteristics of atmosphere dont support Water in liquid form,its more like an cold desert...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_on_mars

Although Mars is very cold at present, water could exist as a liquid if it contains salts

Results from Viking lander experiments strongly suggest the presence of water in the present and in the past of Mars.

Etc. etc. etc. Read.

also there is carbon monoxide in the Air which is extremely toxic for humans and only a little bit oxygen

By melting water from especially the ice caps or other possible locations of water in any form we can obtain water to drink, oxygen to breath (from water) and hydrogen for fuel. Who says we were going to breath the toxic air?
do u think the suits are indestructible , if we would live in this suits on the planet from where want u get the oxygen for it ? The Planet dont have much oxygen..

so u wanna live in a ice desert then have fun

also it can exist in a liquid form , but not for long , and its like a oasis in Sahara .
It wouldnt be enough to support that much of humans ....

melting the polar caps lolol how did u image that urself.

last thing is how want u survive on a planet with volcanic activity , that means pompeii all days, lava is hotter than 128°, u would melt in it.

hagan this makes the theme even more hilarious <<
I never said the suits were indestructible, but sure as hell they are durable.

The major advantage of water we may find in large quantities is that we can separate it into oxygen and hydrogen for our needs of breathing and fueling.

I never said I wanted to live in an ice desert, and if your implication was that no one wants to live in an ice desert, then how can you know? I live in Finland. This is basically an ice desert. The idea is to search traces of some things worth spending life on Mars for.

The idea is to transport the probably frozen liquid to indoors where the few astronauts or perhaps a small community live in. Here the ice is converted into liquid water, purified and possibly further on transformed into other molecular forms. If you claim it is not enough to support human needs, please provide proof instead of vague expressions such as 'not for long', 'like oasis in sahara' and 'not enough'.

The idea is to obtain a chunk of ice, bring it to base and melt it for further use. You're trying to make it seem impossible by implying that the whole polar caps should be melted.

Did I say it would be easy to live on mars? Furthermore, no one said we would have to live in active craters. There must be plenty of areas on Mars where you can be relatively safe from the volcanic activity.
Last edited by Jire; Dec 2, 2011 at 12:43 PM.
Mars is an volcano ice planet , there are no areas, all around the mars are volcanos ,did u ever think about who produce oxygen?

plants,trees,,animals ar important as food on the mars is nothing of that, and couldnt exist anyways, cuz the temperatures are to cold there... u compare the mars to finland , are u serious ,finland is not even cold compared to the temperatures there.

And about the suits , they have a limit of temperature, , besides the mars is hitting by comets like every day, and i dont think ppl would like to live there,and i also dont think suits will protect u from the pressure of an comet impact and the extremely heat of it .
Another question with what do u want to build houses, ?
Besides the extremely huge dust storms will blow them away..
The mars has no Magnetic field, and highly Ultraviolet Radiation.
It would work better maybe if u ask if we can live Inside the Mars cuz outside its just impossible admit it...
inside exists alot of water ressource, scientist found out , before 3-4 billions of years ,that water exists on mars..and inside wouldnt be the temperatures so extreme and the Flora what exist one time on the mars is covered in ice inside ..
even when it would be possible to live on/in the mars, where do we take the right to destroy another planet ?
Just look what we have done to the earth, the humo sapiens sapiens is just a disgusting race...and we are far from geniuses and the smartest existence, the existence of the system proofs it...
Last edited by Beast696; Dec 1, 2011 at 09:25 PM.
Sorry but, Animals don't produce oxygen.
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
I have provided one for you.

TOP SECRET

Even the A at the end of Antarctica is consumed by the massive worm hole! This is a problem that needs to be faced.