Toribash
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
Pretty new to Brawlhalla, but it's a fun game to say the least. Been working on Katars, Blasters, Sword, Bow, and Scythe play, but I really get myself into the heavy play.

Personally, my strikeout team is Mirage, Koji, and Lucien. Most definitely my three favorite characters, but I'm getting used to the non-floaty gameplay, gravity cancels, and general reads--kinda wanting to get into ranked. I can definitely say I'm enjoying myself so far!

It's definitely a fun game ^-^, I've been playing for a while now and i can't seem to set it down, I got to plat in ranked 1v1 last season, sadly I haven't gotten to plat this season. It's hard to rise in ranked right now due to the new season, and due to the fact that I had been preparing to play this season as Asuri before realizing just last week that she was going to get smooshed into the ground ;-;
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
Hi. I'm considering getting back into this game. I basically haven't played for all of this season and last season. I am now aware that Asuri has been nerfed to the ground. What else changed? Who's good? Who's bad?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays

why does the new legend have a scythe

its a fucking werewolf it should katars

they just gave him a scythe for the sake of having another scythe legend

mirage is still cool
havent played ragnir