Toribash
Came 2nd in the smash bros event, got a good idea of the level of tournament players from it anyway (though there were some casual players at the start honestly.) Hoping to go to "heir 2 the throne" event if I can, the standard will probably be a lot higher than what I faced off with.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Not the fan of the game :/

Sorry for being inactive for a loong time, school makes me won't touch the internet as usually
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bintangfal#9846
MKX looks amazing, owned almost every mk game since i had my n64, i just dont have any time to plays my xbox anymore :/

so i fear it would be a wasted 60 bucks
^ Spelling Fail.
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
Anyone got mkx yet? Planning on getting pc version, looks really good.

Ye, I might get it, I've played a few fighting games, including Mortal Kombat. But I'm not really the best. : - \

Desperately trying to get back into TB...

umm guys, im new here, but
i saw some clans do 'clan siege'
so, why we dont do it too?
-----
Guys, i made a clan template
maybe its not too good, im just post here
hope you all wont kill me

here it is

[elite]
[Members' Discussion]
[replays]
[Recruitment Thread]

Leader

Elite

Regular Members

Last edited by Jennie; May 4, 2015 at 12:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
BLΛƆKPI¸K
OMG GONNA KILL YOU WHO SAID YOU CAN MAKE THAT!
We're too late to sign up for the clan siege event, sorry about that man. If you're interested in any other events don't hesitate to post here about it.

Also nice layout kinda like it, though we actually have a few more members than that :P.
I feel like you should have posted in art thread but that's no big deal .

I'm gonna have to sort out the rankings a bit because we have quite a few "unranked", including yourself.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
OMG GONNA KILL YOU WHO SAID YOU CAN MAKE THAT!
We're too late to sign up for the clan siege event, sorry about that man. If you're interested in any other events don't hesitate to post here about it.

Also nice layout kinda like it, though we actually have a few more members than that :P.
I feel like you should have posted in art thread but that's no big deal .

I'm gonna have to sort out the rankings a bit because we have quite a few "unranked", including yourself.

ok, good, and sorry , btw r we gonna do a clan war?
-----
and one more, whats our clan bank account XD
Last edited by Jennie; May 5, 2015 at 03:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
BLΛƆKPI¸K