Ranking
Nationality: Australian
GMT: + 10
A little about yourself: I love making new, original and cool looking moves in sparring, I'm getting into free-running, and my ultimate goal is to become a master at parkour. Out of the game, I play the piano and the violin, play a lot of other games on steam and sometimes play with my IRL friends (who suck at Toribash) in Toribash.
Belt+QI: brown belt 932 qi
Best (Most liked) Mods: greykido, aikido, aikidobigdojo, xspar
Forum activity(/10): 6.5
ingame activity(/10): 7
People you know in the clan: monkeyapex, coz he's awesome
Previous Clans (Why left?): no previous clans
Previous Bans (Why?): no previous bans
Previous infraction: never had an infraction
Alts: I'm an idiot, but what are alts?
Why you want to join this clan: To become awesome at parkour, free-running, sparring, and close combat.
Can do anything for the clan: get some pretty good spars, hopefully later on, some cool parkour and free-running
(Videos, Art, etc.)+eg: sorry, none
Skype name : Auram lukevladimir3123 (not my full name)
3replays(2SP . 1MP):

Spar.rpl

QuickDecap.rpl

Kick kick WRECKED.rpl

sorry for the crappy spar, but that was my first ever, and I haven't saved any of my other spars. I have since learnt how to run much better. I really hope that I can join this clan so that I can become awesome at sparring, free-running, and parkour! Monkeyapex is awesome and OP!
Hey Auram. Thanks for applying.

Nice to know you do a lot out of the game. Love the fact you play piano and violin. Such beautiful things to play.

Your game activity is nice, and I see you have a few posts aswell. Keep that up. ;)

Close to Black belt. That's also good.

Nice to see you focus on Xspar and a range of aikido like mods.

An alt is another account. So, do you have another account that is 10th Dan Black belt or something like that.

Is there anyway that you could work on a singleplayer replay of you running? And then send it to us, I'd like to see how far you have progressed. So far, I am neutral. (I feel so bad saying that to a fan boy. D

Awaiting further approval.
i think we should approve it was a good app and we can always learn new stuff to get better if needs be ;)
Really nice app! Really nice guy! Realy nice YES! <3 <3 <3 <3
are signatures even a thing anymore..?
Lol, cheff.

well the application is alright, I'd like to see some singleplayer replays tho, like dms and stuffs. I'm Neutral for now tho. Just give it some time and you'll see that you're going to be great at parkour/freerunning/spar ^^
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Neutral for now
| Team Aikido | Team Philippines | Pure | Fluffyjack | Pain | Poko |
So many presents...
ok, I don't have any apps, and I'll get on making a running replay now
-----
Here's me running: Running.rpl
Last edited by Auram; Aug 31, 2014 at 11:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yo this is one of the best apps ive seen in a while its good you do it bit irl i like your heart imma say yes to help us tech you youre even more active on the forums tan i am XD. A yes for me.
-----
And sorry for all that bad spelling lol.
Last edited by MisterTech; Sep 1, 2014 at 05:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Thanks! so I'm in if everybody else likes it? or do I meet you in-game and you see if I'm good enough?
Well, we are waiting for our leader to reply with the final say. He doesn't appear to be online now, so just hang in tight. ;)