Ranking
Original Post
Casual check
Just a casual activity check for shits and giggles. Also, any opinions on recruitment? I think we could do it with a bit of sweat and luck.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Still here, checkin in every day
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
The only recruitment I'm interested in is a terrible Dota 2 player/wannabe-player wanting to get a bit better, situated in my time zone. I can't stand these cunt-ass Russians anymore, they seriously all need to die in a fire.

Incognito? I've cared more about salads. I still love you guys, though, of course. <3
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Invading n crap

Have you guys sorted out a new toriclan?

A while a go there was a change in the toriclan system requiring clans to remake their page in order to get their tag n stuff back.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Sweet, we could get people on here with similar gaming interests. I have a few friends who are gonne get DOTA 2. They currently play LoL.

I'm also thinking I could post a link to my photobucket account in the private board for a clan head bank. We could also have a group of people who are more ingame, and another group of people who mostly do forums.

Erth, no, I did notice a change to the clan page and looked around, noticing we weren't listed on anymore, but I wasn't quite sure how to go about it. Where do I start?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
I have some DOTA 2 keys i can give away, pm me if interdasted
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
I still check every couple days. Most of the time I don't log in unless I want to post though.
I could talk for days about starcraft 2 and I could probably coach someone that plays any race if they weren't very good, so if someone that plays sc2 got recruited it would be pretty sick.

I've also given Dota 2 a few tries and I'd like to get better, but it just seems a lot of champions have super long range cc or grabs and then I'm just dead. It obviously stems from me not knowing what a good amount of the champions do, but it's pretty annoying. It's jarring going from a moba I know nearly everything about (LoL) to Dota, which I know very little about.

Edit: I'd also be up for dicking around in Toribash if anyone's still interested in the game at all.
Last edited by Xego; Nov 27, 2012 at 08:44 PM.
Originally Posted by Xego View Post
I've also given Dota 2 a few tries and I'd like to get better, but it just seems a lot of champions have super long range cc or grabs and then I'm just dead. It obviously stems from me not knowing what a good amount of the champions do, but it's pretty annoying. It's jarring going from a moba I know nearly everything about (LoL) to Dota, which I know very little about.

Welcome to Dota 2. You will die a lot.

Having problems with stuns? Once you get stunned once, click on the hero that stunned you and read about the ability. Then write down that hero's name and fucking, put it on a post-it by your computer or something.

You'll learn to recognize them eventually. But yes, there are a lot of long-range, often hidden effects (Kunkka's Torrent, Lina's Flame Strike Array, Invoker's Sun Strike, etc. etc.). You'll just have to play knowing that they can and probably will appear. Try to learn animations too, when facing heroes like that.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Sweet, we could get people on here with similar gaming interests. I have a few friends who are gonne get DOTA 2. They currently play LoL.

I'm also thinking I could post a link to my photobucket account in the private board for a clan head bank. We could also have a group of people who are more ingame, and another group of people who mostly do forums.

Erth, no, I did notice a change to the clan page and looked around, noticing we weren't listed on anymore, but I wasn't quite sure how to go about it. Where do I start?

1) Click the clan tab at the top of the forum
2) Create clan
3) where it says forum just paste in a link to your whole board
4) where it says post, you need to paste a link to the page you want to show when someone clicks on your clan link. For example if you click on the tag below my name it'll take you to a clan page, the title page is a thread in our board, you can make a new thread or use an existing one, either way it's just what everyone will see.
5) Put in leader, name and tag and that's all there is to it.

Oh, then just invite all the members, I can force add any inactive members if you wish o7
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Thanks Erth! That helped a lot.

I've sent out invites to everyone on our member list. If it isn't too much of a hassle, force adding them would be nice so I can have ranks sorted out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]