Ranking
Original Post
Activity Check
Your clan has been inactive for quite some time and I have decided to do an activity check to see if you guys are still alive.

Let's see how much active members we can gather up. Post here to prove your activity.

Dead line is one week. You need at least five active members to post here.

Please don't do what you guys did last time (Post with five members then go inactive again)
We get these threads more often feels necessary.

Team Incognito Assemble!
Cox checking in.
[o]

HEART!
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
K guys. It's pretty obvious we're gonna get shut down soon. Would just like to say I love y'all. <3
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
The number of views vs the number of posts is unfortunate.

Its been fun guys
[o]
Yup. Good times. I still miss Ren, if anyone remembers him. Anyway, you faggots can find me on Steam if you really want to, it's not that difficult.
Yeah actually... thinking about it, I do keep coming back on here and thinking oh my god its still there!

https://www.facebook.com/AlexLeeeson Add me on this shit if you want, I'd like to keep in contact.. You still got an Email Krae?
Co-Leader Of [o] M3Hi's Nii Nii
I have the same e-mail and Steam account I've always had. 's just [email protected] simplest shit in the world.