Toribash
Well currently I am in my last year at secondary school, doing my GCSE's, etc. Then I am going on to study 3D Art/Design And Technology at the Ravensbourne College. After that, probably gonna get a job or take the alternate route - YouTube. Either one seems like I could be following my dreams, so both seem fair enough at this moment in time.
You might want something to fall back on if you're going to live off YouTube.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Yea ik. That's why if I can't get a job and have to do something like YouTube, I am still practicing art and texture making etc. I have already been studying Computing and Coding for about 2 years, and have been doing short films / animations for a while, like the SFM things you see on YouTube itself (somehow it links back to YouTube o3o), and I am sure that could be profitable in one way or another. Currently am working on a collab project with another animator / artist, so that should be done in a few months.
Well currently I am a freshman highschooler. It's kind of early but I already know I'm going to be somewhere in the field of biology or chemistry, science has been my favorite subject since 5th grade. I've always taken advanced course which I hope kind of pay off. I've been an average student so far in high school all B's while only failing one bullshit class I'm getting out of. (Im not supposed to be in math support because Im good at maTH)
Last edited by Pwr; Oct 10, 2013 at 04:29 AM.
I'm a junior now at Vanderbilt University studying biomedical engineering. I imagine I share a lot of similar course topics with Arglax's biomedical science, if they aren't the same majors with different translations. Spent half a year in Germany loving the European life, but coming back also meant having to take hard classes again. Which I haven't transitioned into well. As long as I can keep my GPA high enough, I'll be able to enter the workforce at the end of senior year and hopefully get a good starting salary.

Programming is a great thing to get into. There are so many jobs for comp sci majors. Every company needs someone to code at some level. My roommate is a comp sci major and had a 3.1 GPA. He got almost 20 internship offers last year. I onther other hand, could only find 3 companies that were even looking for BME interns this semester, much less willing to offer me the positions. I am pretty jelly.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
I have a friend in Biomedicinal Analysis (I think he's kind of failing it though). He managed to grab some sort of job over the summer with that. Sucks that you can't find one. I'm terrible at looking for jobs and internships, so I'll probably not get anything. Besides, the woman's most likely coming over here for the summer (to work, funnily enough), so I'll just be serving as her slave instead (and yes, that can be taken sexually if you like).
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
I'll list my curriculum here and we can compare, DJ
5 days (one week):
2 hours of maths + 2 hours of maths practice. This is mostly analysis of models (beverton-holt, monod, ...), calculus, ...
~8 hours of chemistry + 3 hours of practice + 3 hours of practicum
-> organic chemistry... loads of that
~4 hours of biology
-> different kinds of species, embryonal development (for example split between schizocoelomata, acoelomata, pseudocoelomata, ...)
~ 5 hours of physics + 2 hours of practice + 3 hours of practicum
easy shit like kinematics, dynamics, ... = my easiest course.
f=m*a syens
I had a pretty similar semester before, but you've got a lot more hours. My classes are only 3 or 4 credit hours each and I take 4 or 5 each semester.
Is yours more science based than engineering based? So more bio and chem courses, as opposed to some circuits courses and several years of math?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
I had a pretty similar semester before, but you've got a lot more hours. My classes are only 3 or 4 credit hours each and I take 4 or 5 each semester.
Is yours more science based than engineering based? So more bio and chem courses, as opposed to some circuits courses and several years of math?

Yes, but I'll have shit like anatomy & philosophy in my second sem.
f=m*a syens
I'm currently in high school at the moment but in my future I see myself becoming a forensic anthropologist due to my interest in the dead. I honestly think dealing with body's would be very interesting. People might think it is gross but someone needs to do it ;)