Toribash
Original Post
moosk
What kind of music do you listen to?
I'm into classical music. I mostly listen to solo piano works, Chopin in particular.
This is my favourite pianist: Evgeny Kissin
Here he plays Chopin's 2nd scherzo (op 32)

And here he plays my all-time favourite piece, opus 66 'Fantaisie Impromptu'

Besides classical music, I also enjoy rock. 60s-70s is my sweet spot.
Pink Floyd, Bob Dylan, David Bowie, you know what I'm talking about.
-----
37 views, no response
Last edited by Arglax; Oct 13, 2013 at 04:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
f=m*a syens
I listen to most genres.
I'm a pretty big fan of Brand New at the moment, The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me is one of my favorite albums. I've also been listening to Defeater a lot because I think they're interesting. Their albums follow a broken post-world war 2 family.
Originally Posted by Xego View Post
I listen to most genres.
I'm a pretty big fan of Brand New at the moment, The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me is one of my favorite albums. I've also been listening to Defeater a lot because I think they're interesting. Their albums follow a broken post-world war 2 family.

Cool. Wikipedia says they're 'alt rock'. You might like Pink Floyd if you like them.
f=m*a syens
Lately, I've just been listening to Vocaloid music and nothing else. If you don't like J-pop and J-rock, proooobably nothing for you.

I do listen to other music (LOTS of other music, from pop to death metal to jazz electronica post-rock), it's just I've been stuck in a loop of Miku Miku lately.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY