Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

the best way to gamble is to gamble safely
goodbye $1
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Eh, don't count them completely out. Winning bracket from Starseries a year ago:

It's also going to be held in Kiev, so that homefield advantage. It's a risky as hell bet that I'm probably going to lose, but I figured it would give it a shot.

EDIT: For those curious here are the brackets for the past two Starseries finals. NOTE: Fnatic will not be playing in Starseries this year.

images

In both of those finals, Na'Vi had a 1 match disadvantage and still took it to the last map.

Like I said, don't count them out yet.
Last edited by NotShadow; Mar 27, 2015 at 01:25 AM.
shadow, you're betting on odds that were better a year ago
now they're shit, and they also have a new player which means their synergy is at best 'off' to a degree
still, good luck on your bet
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
I put a dollar on them cause it would be neat if they won, but I'm not too confident. The odds were just too good to be true concerning Na'Vi's history with Starseries.
it's not like he's going all in, a dollar isn't too much to lose but the return profit is what matters
So far so good on Na'Vi B)

Barely beating TSM, but beating them and wining me my first bet.

I'm doubtful for them beating EnVy, even if EnVy are my favorite team I have to go all the way for Na'Vi. I put 10 cents on them against nV.
Na'Vi will beat the shit out of them. EZ NAVI EZ SKINS! Put 0.78 for 3.04 euros hope i get them.