Ranking
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Skylar: pretty nice, best imo are the bassline and the guitar panned to the left during the verse. speaking of verse, the chorus is probably the only part i didnt like, honestly wouldnt be able to tell it apart from hundreds of other songs. and again, i surprisingly dont mind the singing in this. im probably just growing used to singing i guess.

i literally got Darude - Sandstorm when i used shuffle the first time, not even kidding
second time i got this:

rip darude sandstorm
i don't have music on my phone so rip shuffle

not sure if i like the song you posted, but at least it's original, the sounds they used are pretty cool and it's got a nice chill beat.
also it's got an exotic feel which is nice

lately i've been into metal and rock again gg
cage the gargoyle
Name: YungRichBoi (YRBfilms)
GMT: -6 Central
Favorite genre of music: Rap/R&B, and only 2 rock bands, Kid rock and 3 Days Grace
Least favorite genre of music: Country/Blues
Favorite music artist: Future for rap/r&b, rock= Kid Rock
Least favorite music artist: Justin Bieber
Favorite music sharing website: https://www.youtube.com but if that doesn't count, it'll be Hulkshare.com
One example of your favorite music:
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
@pusga, first 4 words that came to mind - mayan jungle trip party. not really keen on the song though, a bit too high pitched and repetitive for my liking. (how was feel good lost btw?)

@melqart, interesting song with weird interludes of singing that i'd expect from softer music. strange mix, but it felt a bit linken park at times (which isn't really a good thing), still i do appreciate the odd heavier rock song.

@deak, hi deak, have you given up on the rapping career after becoming a toribash meme? also, i'm pretty much deaf in terms of r&b and rap, so i don't really know what to comment since it all seems the same to me. however i'm pretty sure other members (perhaps retro) would be keen to share and discuss interests with you.

truth be told this song really feels great. the perfect amount of grunge in the guitar playing, the near perfect style of singing (for me) and the catchy yet meaningful lyrics. i really don't care how i describe this song but it annoys me how yeah yeah yeahs never kept up this standard of great songs such as this; making it become a love/hate situation with the whole band (although yyy fans seem to like pretty much everything they have put out).
however they are pretty much the closest i'll get to, to a second metric.

if anyone else knows any decent female vocalised alternate rock groups (not punk, this includes you, paramore) i'd like to hear your suggestions since i really have a lack of female singers that i really listen to.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Never was too big into yyy because of the vocals. Not too big of her voice, it's just anticlimactic and the instruments would make you think of something more exciting. Too much like florence and the machine for me. I did listen to maps and heads will roll a bunch. OOh and runaway, I do like that one a lot, and they definitely share similarities with metric. Sort of like a merge between them, the sounds and florence.

This isn't a female but it's a good song. Don't like much of his other stuff and this is his big hit but it's a good'un. Big fan of the lyrics on this one
Last edited by cocacobra; Jun 15, 2015 at 10:40 PM.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Sorry Skylar, can't watch that video, or even comment really. Internet is quite atrocious, but if I happen to remember I'll check it out on my phone.

Anyways, Hey Deak. We have similar Music interests. Though I haven't heard Kid Rock, nor do I think I'll be fond on his music. However, "My Savages" Was pretty good. Listened to it the other day actually. Do you happen to listen to Hopsin?

I like this, Personally. Reminds me of Eminem, who's probably my favorite rapper to date ahead of Hopsin and a few others. Tell me if you like it, I have a whole playlist of songs.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Name: Aaron
GMT: -5
Favorite genre of music: Rap/Hip-Hop
Least favorite genre of music: Country.
Favorite music artist: Rich Homie Quan, Ty Dolla $ign , Wiz Khalifa
Least favorite music artist: Justin Bieber.
Favorite music sharing website: www.youtube.com , www.soundcloud.com
:/
Originally Posted by Foobi View Post
Name: Aaron
GMT: -5
Favorite genre of music: Rap/Hip-Hop
Least favorite genre of music: Country.
Favorite music artist: Rich Homie Quan, Ty Dolla $ign , Wiz Khalifa
Least favorite music artist: Justin Bieber.
Favorite music sharing website: www.youtube.com , www.soundcloud.com

Personally I'm not a huge fan of this type of rap, but there'll be others in this org that you can talk to.

Also, you've been accepted so welcome to [MLO]!
cage the gargoyle
Hey guys, sorry for being inactive I've been having some problems.
Anyways I'm back and into a new type of music: Metal/Punk/Rock (I hate nightcore so please change first page).
Also just found this song and I love it.

Originally Posted by Rune View Post
Hey guys, sorry for being inactive I've been having some problems.
Anyways I'm back and into a new type of music: Metal/Punk/Rock (I hate nightcore so please change first page).
Also just found this song and I love it.

at the beginning the vocals had a nice flow imo, it had a nice melody, but later on it just felt boring and repetitive, also wasn't really a fan of the lyrics.

another metalcore
undead corporation is my favorite group to listen to while making homework
cage the gargoyle
@skylar never heard of them. Pretty cool, you might like maximum joy.

stuff

@cobra not bad. I'm not usually a fan of pop. I probably wouldn't have enjoyed it without the distant sound.However i found amason and duran Duran really good.

Stumbled upon this thing and thought it was kinda nice. Reminds me of Sabbath but then again everything does. Anyone else like Sabbath?

Also yeah inactivity but I don't seem to be the only one. I'll have you know doing forums on phone is pure he'll.
Last edited by Lazors; Jun 17, 2015 at 11:18 PM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore